What should I do ?

mspinkpooh

I'm single parent to my 21 months old baby girl .
I've made another mistake by getting pregnant .
After I made the decision to abort my pregnancy , it was already too late as I'm now at 26 weeks pregnant where by law legal abortion is only up to 24 weeks .
My parents don't know yet about this .
Is there any other way to abort or to make it as miscarriage ?

Need help !

zozorro

Nobody has a right to take away a growing life. Only God has the right to decide when we should be called home. If you can't keep her, opt for adoption - give the baby a chance to be loved by couple who long to have kids but can't hv their own.

mspinkpooh

How do I do that ?
I'm not working .
I went for interview , all don't want pregnant woman .
How am I suppose to live with this baby ?
My parents can't accept me if I'm pregnant again which means they can't help me too .

mspinkpooh

Yes I thought of adopting my baby when I give birth in early December but for the mean time , I got where to stay , I'm not working .
How to survive ?
My parent don't accept me with my pregnant condition .
How how how ?
Any suggestion / ideas ?

Asphere

are you very sure your parents are not going to support you anymore if they know you are pregnant?how about the dad of the child?ever think of getting help from him?

zozorro

BABES (Beyond Social Service)
For teenagers with child
1800-833 6666
SMS: 8111 3535
24 hours

MUM-TO-BE Helpline
(Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society)
To offer confidential support to pregnant
women of all ages in difficult situations
1800-686-86-23
24 hours

Sanctuary House hotline
Crisis Pregnancy / Emergency Infant Care.
9817 0588
24 hours

Pregnancy Crisis Service
(Family Life Society)
Expectant mothers facing unwanted pregnancies.
6339 9770
24 hours

You should have thought of the consequences before getting yourself into a relationship and getting pregnant again. My sis is exactly the same as you. Single mum once made same mistake again now mum to twins! Altogether 3 kids. And burden my parents. How can this world have such irresponsible people??

Since you have made your mistakes, you should not run away from it and choose to kill your baby. Face up to it. Where there is a will there is a way.

dFixa

I'm single parent to my 21 months old baby girl .
I've made another mistake by getting pregnant .
After I made the decision to abort my pregnancy , it was already too late as I'm now at 26 weeks pregnant where by law legal abortion is only up to 24 weeks .
My parents don't know yet about this .
Is there any other way to abort or to make it as miscarriage ?

Need help !
Dear mspinkpooh,

I am really sorry to hear your unfortunate situation but its your choice to be in this state and I believe you are mature enough to face any consequences may come so please... please have a heart and have a great courage and face your parents one more time before you make any haste decision. I understand its not easy to face them but you have to try and see what they have to say on their part. Please do not abort or try in anyway to get miscarriage. Your baby's life is in God's hand. If you can, try as far as you can go to reach the father of the baby to acknowledge him. If there is no other alternatives, adoption is the last option IF YOU really can't take care of the baby due to financial problem. But its your responsibility to find a responsible, caring couple/family who will not treat the baby as an extra burden to their lives later part which may resort to unforeseen circumstances.

I hope you made a right decision.

Take care.

mspinkpooh

My parent ?
Seek help from my parent ?
If they willing to help , I won't want to rent a place to stay on my own in my pregnancy situation .
Pregnant woman especially need to be with someone in case anything happen .
Leg cramps ? Pains ? Contractions ?

Yes , I'm very sure .
Dad of the child MIA .
I need suggestion & opinion not questions please .
Thanks . .
Firstly,your attutude is so wrong. Are you really asking for help? You said you want suggestions and opinions and not questions so this is my opinion. I think the mummies who have taken the time to read and post here genuinely are trying to help. I admit, i don't know the situation with regards to why your relationship with your parents are so but i'm sure to say your attitude plays a part.

Being pregnant is NOT A MISTAKE! it's god's gift to you...maybe god made a mistake by gifting you when there are so many ladies out there who have been trying unsucessfully for a child.

It may be tough now but please do not kill your baby. It has done absolutely nothing wrong! dont you you even feel bad that you are considering this option as a easy way out of a mess that you, not your child, have created???

Alisa

where are u staying now? do u go for yr mthly check up? are u taking any supplement? if yr parents are not going to help u, can u ask help from yr relatives? yr own friends?

Yes, try those helplines. I am sure someone can help. It is not the end of the world.

Your baby is innocent. The adults are the ones responsible. Pls do something when you deliver this baby. Ask dr to stop you from conceiving again esp if you are going to make another of this mistake.

I had to go through 4 rounds of IVF to get my baby now in my tummy. You dont understand how hard it is for some women.