What time does your baby/kid sleep at nite?

XiaoXue

Re: What time does your kid sleep at nite?

My DS timing not fixed one.. School days range from 9pm - 11.30pm den sleep.. He need to wake up @ 7.45am..

Non School days.. He can sleep / doze off which watching TV from 11.30pm - 2.30am.. =X

leesm105

It alwasy good to get your kids sleep ealry then late for whatever reason. especially when they start cc/sch/kinger and cannot wake in the morn. This is important when come to P1 will even more early!!!
Kids sleep pattern may change due to env when they grow up, espcially there is ppl like to watch tv until very late in your house or some event then hang till quite late. If, possible set agreement among yourself to off it & off all lights at certain timing like 10pm or earlier. As a start try to off it by 15min earlier a day. Let them get use to it. Make sure they have fall sleep, then continue yet without disturb them.

Friend

It alwasy good to get your kids sleep ealry then late for whatever reason. especially when they start cc/sch/kinger and cannot wake in the morn. This is important when come to P1 will even more early!!!
Kids sleep pattern may change due to env when they grow up, espcially there is ppl like to watch tv until very late in your house or some event then hang till quite late. If, possible set agreement among yourself to off it & off all lights at certain timing like 10pm or earlier. As a start try to off it by 15min earlier a day. Let them get use to it. Make sure they have fall sleep, then continue yet without disturb them.
I agreed with u. My kids goes to bed every nite 8.30pm and wake up at 7am.

My son is in P1 afternoon session now, sometime due to homework, he may sleep 9.30pm.

Both of them sleep seperately from me, so I just have to off their lights and let them lie on the bed to wind down without disturbing them. While, I continue to do my own stuffs .... check on them every 15 mins intervals till they slept.

It is good to set this expectation to sleep early, as this will help them to rest and also have some time for yourself.

I cannot imagine kids sleeping late 1am and wake up early. I cannot take it. My sleep is like 11pm or latest 12midnight.

veronica

My 21mth old son used to sleep at 7.30pm but now his pattern changed. Latest so far now is going 10pm.

leesm105

ya... while they grows sleeping pattern will change. try to shorten it back slow to 9.30pm or 9pm if possible...

My daughter is 2years + and she sleeps around 730-8pm and wakes up at 6am everyday, her nap is at 1130-12pm. SHe has very fixed routine. but at times she will wake up 1-2 times at night for 1 min then go back to sleep, any of your child still wake up night? BTW she sleeps in her own room...

jopeck

BMSG Moderator

my kiddos sleep at about 10 every night... they wake at 7.45 - 8.30. The two younger ones need naps in the afternoon though.

aapoh

my 3 kids sleep at 9pm from Sun to Thurs on school days. Eldest dd has to wake up at 5.20am to catch the school bus at 6.05am. My boys wake up at 7.15am...but Fri n Sat they sleep at 10pm...

My 5 months old dd sleeps at 9pm everday.....

stonston

actualli, routine is better....
our body repairs n build e most at night ard 10pm-12midnite...it is good to let them have a bedtime of btw 8.30pm - 10pm.....

survey does show tt kids who have good sleeping habits since young do better in school...

n it helps to keep e parents sane n have time for themselves...

deardar

my son sleeping habit
he will usaulli sleep by 10pm everyday
if he didnt take his afternoon nap i will let him slp earlier mb ard 9pm after his milk feeds

my dd oso the same

dek2k8

Alpha Male

It must me before 11:00 pm every night;

as I will turn off all tv set.

Just make it as a habit of early sleeping.

:tlaugh::001_302:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator

actualli, routine is better....
our body repairs n build e most at night ard 10pm-12midnite...it is good to let them have a bedtime of btw 8.30pm - 10pm.....

survey does show tt kids who have good sleeping habits since young do better in school...

n it helps to keep e parents sane n have time for themselves...
good point but we're out practically every night, usually only getting home at 9+ so its not doable for us.

stonston

good point but we're out practically every night, usually only getting home at 9+ so its not doable for us.
means u reach home 9+ everyday? ur kids also reach hm at tt time? then try to set bedtime latest at 10.30pm lor....

tt's y for now, i decided to stay at my mum's place instead of going hm everyday cos it means my boi will have earlier bedtime...if we go hm everyday, his bedtime will drag till 11+pm...which is not v good.....so no choice, onli go hm on weekends....when new place come, then can go hm everyday cos near...

Carol

Baby's bedtime ?

I've heard of some babies who slept as early as 8 pm and some as late as 2 am .
My Ds sleeps at around 10 to 10.30 every night . Wakes up at 7 plus for milk , goes back to sleep then wakes up at 10 again later .

Last edited:

LoVeS

Re: Baby's bedtime ?

My ds bedtime is ard 10++ n if he slp thru ard 5am wake up for milk:tlaugh:

nicole

Re: Baby's bedtime ?

mine dd sleeps late , at 2plus am.
but she sleeps thru the night and morning , and wakes up at around 3pm =)