What to do when toddlers climbs out of her cot

Hi.

My gal is 16mths and she attempted to climb onto and out of her cot. She almost succeeded until I stopped her as I did not want to encourage her to do so. Any mummies encountered the same situation? Do you move her to her cot bed now that the cot is no longer safe?

stonston

when my son started to climb out of his play yard, we decided to keep it away n baby-proof the house instead. n he sleeps on a mattress tt on the floor cos we dun wan him to fall while climbing up n down the bed.

is ur cot those tt can convert to toddler bed? if yes maybe u wanna try converting it to toddler bed le

tinkerball

when my son started to climb out of his play yard, we decided to keep it away and baby-proof the house instead. and he sleeps on a mattress that on the floor cos we dont want him to fall while climbing up and down the bed.

is your cot those that can convert to toddler bed? if yes maybe you wanna try converting it to toddler bed
me too. as soon as my tot starts to climb out i decided to dismantle the cot. its risky to let ur child continue sleeping i the cot, cos they might topple over and fall anytime.