What type of bags u owned/ like?

cendrine

Do u go for brand when you buy a bag?
If so, which is your favourite brand... ?

For me, I don't go for any particular brand so long its nice and not too exp
(though I like Burberry) ..hee
I like big tote bag now. Can dump everything inside...hehehe

Agnes Josephine

My fav brands are LV, Coach & Gucci...

But now never buy liao cuz have to save $ for little prince... Tote bags:red:

Last edited:

Agnes Josephine

For me i love small bag coz i dun haf alot of things in my bag usually.

for me I need a big bag cuz I put all my little prince's barang barang & mostly is all his things... mine only wallet, digi cam... :frown:

then somemore can put all my shppoing loots on ma (cuz sometimes I don't wanna dh to nag @ me)... :tlaugh:

LoVeS

for me I need a big bag cuz I put all my little prince's barang barang & mostly is all his things... mine only wallet, digi cam... :frown:

then somemore can put all my shppoing loots on ma (cuz sometimes I don't wanna dh to nag @ me)... :tlaugh:
ya my gf aso ask me buy big bag for now coz if go out need to take alot of barang barang of cass's things but i doubt in near future will go out.

Agnes Josephine

ya my gf aso ask me buy big bag for now coz if go out need to take alot of barang barang of cass's things but i doubt in near future will go out.

hmmm... think anyhow still have to give it a shot right?

be confident Viki... try talking to Cass (asking him to well-behaved), he will understand what you trying to tell him... gambate!! :001_302:

LoVeS

hmmm... think anyhow still have to give it a shot right?

be confident Viki... try talking to Cass (asking him to well-behaved), he will understand what you trying to tell him... gambate!! :001_302:
He got attitude prob n he doesnt seem to understand us. Toking to him he doesnt seem to knw his own name aso :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

He got attitude prob n he doesnt seem to understand us. Toking to him he doesnt seem to knw his own name aso :tlaugh:

Initially I'm also like you, don;t think he understand what I said to him... Then i told my friends (some mummies here) & they say they actually understand us but just don't know how to express themselves...

cuz I also think that if start talking to them, they will want to make more noise thus might learn to speak faster... that's what I think la...

*anyway we abit OT liao la... siamz*

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

i luv big tote & brands like gucci & coach but no brand nice bags oso okay wif me :001_302: so long match my day's mood

Ting

anything is fine as long as it's big n trendy...hehe. cab throw all of kaipin's things inside can le...

`julee

I'm in love with Lesportsac! kekeke
me & my mom bot it at JB and then we were so hapi coz sg don hav the design we hav.

then skali about months later, my mom come and say, "i saw ur design at tampines.. very cheap..."
FAINT!!!!!

yen

I love LV, Gucci, Coach etc... Used to buy last time when my princess not here yet... But long time nvr buy liao... cos rather save the $$ for my little princess... heheheee....

now normally will go for those big n trendy bag... cheaper mah... ehhee.... can put things inside when go shopping...