What type of bags u owned/ like?

jojanimm

i am currently eyeing Furla bags, anyone has any idea when are they having sales or card discounts?

Celina

ya i feeel their have their own concept of designer bags.. which i like very much.. i bought my blue label in japan for like 400 which is a big tote bag. so worth it.

BubbaMom

Authentic (real) Lesportsac is expensive.. about $200 onwards.

Fake Lesportsac very cheap! I have 4 Lesportsac fake bags! hahahaha

Agnes Josephine : Which design did you buy? I'm looking for Pirata pattern. A friend called me yesterday when she was shopping in KL. She saw the pattern I liked! Now, trying to figure out when can go KL to get one! kekekeke
O wow.. I didnt even know Lespostsac has pirated versions!! heehee... when I tried to sell my Guess bag a few months ago, an interested party kept asking me if it was genuine, and I was like "har?" *scratch head*

I guess many brands have pirated versions these days!!!

Kike

Bags that I've: LV Speedy 25, Papillon 26, Danube, Neverfull MM, T&B accessories Pouch and Reporter. Have 6 Gucci, 3 Coach, 2 Burberry Blue Label, 1 AH and 1 Prada.

Lemming for Loewe Amazona, Miu Miu, Chanel East/West and 2.55, Balenciaga City and LV Tivoli and Neo Cabby MM in Denim

LoVeS

wow it seem like LV is a popular choice among the mummies.

Last time when sec skool time will LOVE branded so much but not anymore ever since i rch legal age n especially now. The $$ spend on brands for me i rather spend on ds better still~ Very niao on myself~:tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

All copied Le sportsac are from China.

The copies have more motifs and more options... why buy the original if only to get recognised by ppl who can not even notice the diff.

C'mon ladies! it's a sports bag! why bother it's original or not...?

Porukadotzu

wow it seem like LV is a popular choice among the mummies.

Last time when sec skool time will LOVE branded so much but not anymore ever since i rch legal age n especially now. The $$ spend on brands for me i rather spend on ds better still~ Very niao on myself~:tlaugh:

Seems the mummies here own ATM machine leh..:err:

babypris86

i have a LV Audra and a Gucci hand bag... mmmm if u all like LV.... i have fren who can get LV from HK.... quite cheap i think

cheryl81

Authentic (real) Lesportsac is expensive.. about $200 onwards.

Fake Lesportsac very cheap! I have 4 Lesportsac fake bags! hahahaha

Agnes Josephine : Which design did you buy? I'm looking for Pirata pattern. A friend called me yesterday when she was shopping in KL. She saw the pattern I liked! Now, trying to figure out when can go KL to get one! kekekeke
where u get those non authentic LeSportsac huh??? wan to get, dun 1 to spent too much on this kind of bag. but it is very cute leh

jtay72

i love bags and wallets. i have more of LV then other brands. i used to like hobos but now i prefer those bags with dual function like a short handles and a long strap at the side. i think that i will use my Gucci tote bag as my diaper bag.

LoVeS

My fav is gucci for design, but I find not worth the money, coz made of canvas.(but I still go gagas over them la)
LV more worth investing.
why gucci dun worth than LV? Sumore i tink gucci seem cheaper than LV rite?

I juz gotten a LV neverfall GM frm dh as 1st anniversary present:wong19: nowadays prefer big bags more coz too many of ds's stuffs need to throw inside the bag liao.