When did u have ur babycot n pram in the house?

apollo

for cot we got a pass down one from relative. my mum actually told my hub to fix AFTER i delivered but my hub fixed it in the living while i was in the room. and the cot we got is not v big, can push into the room after fixing.

as for pram, dont nd to fix right??

minako85

for cot we got a pass down one from relative. my mum actually told my hub to fix AFTER i delivered but my hub fixed it in the living while i was in the room. and the cot we got is not very big, can push into the room after fixing.

as for pram, dont need to fix right??
Pram no need fix ar.... Anw how many weeks were u when u have the cot in hse? I now 30 weeks.. Cot is arriving next few days.. Is it too early?

apollo

ehh i forgot alrdy lehh.. iirc, shd be ard 8mth preg.. my pram dun nd to fix, just take out from the box, open it. if ur nd to fix the cot at hm or even in ur rm, i think u just go downstairs for a walk will do.

minako85

ehh i forgot alrdy lehh.. iirc, should be around 8mth preg.. my pram dont need to fix, just take out from the box, open it. if your need to fix the cot at hm or even in your rm, i think you just go downstairs for a walk will do.
Ic... Okay I got it... When e person fixing then I just go outside walk walk... Tks...

lekdao

The cot was delivered on the day i gave birth. hahaha ..... Delivered at 2pm (had my last ice milo at coffeeshop), after fixed i went to the hospital.

moncheri03

ha, din know have to "xiam" when fixing the cot! Any reasons?
I'll be delivery my baby in less than 3 wks time, jus got my pram yesterday and cot will be delivering this sat. It happen that this sat i need to go for gynae checkup and follow by going to the Baby Expo Fair, so i won't be around:red:.

apollo

ha, did not know have to "xiam" when fixing the cot! Any reasons?
I'll be delivery my baby in less than 3 wks time, just got my pram yesterday and cot will be delivering this sat. It happen that this sat i need to go for gynae checkup and follow by going to the Baby Expo Fair, so i won't be around:red:.
some oldies say is not good to fix anything in front of the preggies, esp in the hse which the preggies stays, so have to 'siam'. but this depends on whether one is pantang anot, or if the family is anot. =)

minako85

SeEms like alot of u have the cot quite late in e hse... I 30 weeks is it too early? The cot arrives tmr le.....

lekdao

SeEms like alot of you have the cot quite late in e house... I 30 weeks is it too early? The cot arrives tomorrow .....

If arrive too early, b4 baby use it gotta clean it again.
And if u r a clean freak, u need to keep cleaning the cot whenever u r doing hsekeeping, On top of that is to save spaces ... hahaha

I thk around 8 mths or later bah...my mummy says better not to have it too early, even things like hand me down baby clothes etc. i thk u can ask them to deliver at a later date...?

apollo

yup, if too early u still hav to clean the cot again. i broguht bk at ard 8mth preg and few days b4 i delivered, i clean the cot thoroughly again. anw, IMO, u still will have to clean the cot very frequently even u have it in at the last mth. if not the dust will comes too. =)

Mostly, the elderly are more supertitious bah...but like what some others say, if u get the cot in too early, it will get dusty and gotta keep cleaning it. But then mb bring in the cot but dun set it up first, i guess should be fine bah...

moncheri03

Mostly, the elderly are more supertitious bah...but like what some others say, if you get the cot in too early, it will get dusty and gotta keep cleaning it. But then mb bring in the cot but dont set it up first, i guess should be fine bah...
i think i'll use a few pieces of big plastic to "cover" the cot 1st to minimise the dust.

PTB7476

some oldies say is not good to fix anything in front of the preggies, esp in the house which the preggies stays, so have to 'siam'. but this depends on whether one is pantang anot, or if the family is anot. =)
btw what will happen if we dun siam when they assemble the cot ?? my cot will be delivered next week and hubby cant take leave ..so i'm the only one at home... if i dun see them assemble how i know whether they are doing it correctly etc :embarrassed:

apollo

btw what will happen if we dont siam when they assemble the cot ?? my cot will be delivered next week and hubby cant take leave ..so i'm the only one at home... if i dont see them assemble how i know whether they are doing it correctly etc :embarrassed:
ermmm.. according to those old wives tales, if those screwing/hammering is done in front of the preggies, is not good for babies..

i really dunno hw true it is. but for me, i will follow all these 'rules' during pregnancy (yes only DURING preg, aft tt, all throw into dustbin:tlaugh:)..

Jaschy

SeEms like alot of you have the cot quite late in e house... I 30 weeks is it too early? The cot arrives tomorrow .....
haha i got my hand down cot from my brother at week 27-28 and its already fixed and now in my baby's room.. :Dancing_tongue:

keefu

I bought my baby cot (made of cloth not wooden) when I was in my 7th month of pregnancy... And just had it fixed yesterday together with my family which nailing and screwing is not involved, as it's more of snapping and connecting the metal parts together.