when did you start putting on weight?

whomovedmycheese

I hope I can put on at most 10kg too, but looks like it's not possible. Coz currently at 20wks and I have already put on nearly 6kg. Opps.. :nah:

maneo0302

I'm 17 weeks plus and putting on about 3 kg too! I know that baby's health is important. That's why i don't really know if I should care less on my diet or control it.

Triquetra

I was 52 kgs before my first pregnancy and I put on more than 20kgs, first trimester = 8 kgs -.-"

For my current pregnancy, I feel heavy but I haven't weighed myself for quite some time.
The last time I weighed myself was like couple of months back and I was 52 kgs. I guess I should have put on about 3 kgs now at 7 weeks?

Harper

I weighed 48-49kg before pregnancy. I always eat a lot by the way, but ate even more during the 1st trimester and maintained my weight at 49kg. Just teetered to the start of 2nd trimester and on monday I was at KK and I weighed in at 51kg and on Wednesday I weighed 52kg. WOAH!:elvis:

maneo0302

I weighed 48-49kg before pregnancy. I always eat a lot by the way, but ate even more during the 1st trimester and maintained my weight at 49kg. Just teetered to the start of 2nd trimester and on monday I was at KK and I weighed in at 51kg and on Wednesday I weighed 52kg. WOAH!:elvis:
Umm...that's gd. U din gain too much. How's the weight of the baby?

pipilili

I am starting to put on weight slowly now...

In my 16 weeks, 4 days and gained 2 kg so far from pre-preg weight.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

joeyjy

omg! i lost about 2kg and am 5 weeks now.. is it normal? my belly looks very bloated & big like 12 weeks but my weight is dropping! :(

hotmilktea

omg! i lost about 2kg and am 5 weeks now.. is it normal? my belly looks very bloated & big like 12 weeks but my weight is dropping! :(
dont worry, i am very bloated too, cant wear my jeans already! i get hungry easily and eat all my meals but my weight drop , but only 500gm ! :(
i get to pee very very often too, i wonder if this is normal or not.

Triquetra

dont worry, i am very bloated too, cant wear my jeans already! i get hungry easily and eat all my meals but my weight drop , but only 500gm ! :(
i get to pee very very often too, i wonder if this is normal or not.
Though I am still able to wear some of my pants, my 9 weeks pregnant tummy definitely look like how I looked when I was 5 months pregnant -.-''

I haven't dared to weigh myself since I know I am pregnant. I have been eating non stop because it is the only chance of feeling better from the nauseousness, sometimes it helps but sometimes I just feel worse. I have been a huge eater but seriously the rate I am eating really scare me.

Don't worry! The frequent urination is normal because of the increase in amount of blood and fluid in your body. I am going through that too :)

didy

Same as Triquetra, I eat alot too.. Infact that was one of my first signs of pregnancy. my hubby was so shocked that i ate about as much as him he asked me "oi, you pregnant ah??" haha. I already gained one kg since i got pregnant and I am only in my 8th week. gota watch my diet liao.... :(

maneo0302

Same as Triquetra, I eat alot too.. Infact that was one of my first signs of pregnancy. my hubby was so shocked that i ate about as much as him he asked me "oi, you pregnant ah??" haha. I already gained one kg since i got pregnant and I am only in my 8th week. gota watch my diet liao.... :(
Each month gain 1 kg is normal. That's how i weigh myself, and promised myself not to exceed. now i'm 7 months. I should gain 7kg +. But its alot.

Make a pregnancy ticker

MummyJan

MY tummy also feel bloated nowadays!! Thought I was the only preg woman who gt bloated tummy in week 7....

Many of my pants r getting tighter too. I don't like wearing dress bt seems like i gt no much choice soon...