when doc say to stay in bed....

Jane Chow

Karoru...please check with your doc cos bleeding is common but definitely not usual...
It is best to get doc's advice if you are unsure or worry about anything. Take care

raeka

When i was 3 month preggie i also have brown discharge but beofre that i have fresh blood . so doc ask me to be in bed rest. anything u unsure of is best to consult ur gynae again.

rainypink

pls do consult your gynae if you bleed, even when its just a little bit.

Let your gynae know so she can keep a record for you, check on you ror something.

Play safe , be kiasu, whatever... then to be sorry.

i have got slight brownish discharge...already hosp twice already. cos i went into panic mode...

first time, never experience before mah...so go in...likewise given jab on thigh to "help" baby...about his lung development shld he decide to come out early.

second time, thought i was ready for labour, cos the discharge was a bigger patch...

now i sitting at home. and i realised like abit of pattern...

if i were to "move around" even in the house, abit more often... i get a slight discharge.

if i were to sit still, watch tv, read , use laptop...its either nothing, or just a very small patch and it wont be that brownish also...

i agree with the rest that if the doctor advised bed rest, u must really "confine" urself to that mode...

cos when i was hosp, i dnt walk much. only use washroom then play psp...then no more discharge, then the docs said nothing to worry lor

and before i "check out" of KKH, i had a bit of discharge, and i talked to the doc again...and once again was told, not to worry. cos some women get it..
just to monitor how regular is the flow and if its painful, or it becomes freshblood color...

if you are bleeding while urinating...i think u really need to call ur doc also!

just my opinion lah

raeka

Make yourself relax and enjoy your pregnant period. Watch your baby growing is so enjoying.
Happy Preggie to all Mom to be..
Bed rest is the best for mom, baby are also growing.

xiaoxi

that day wen i went to get my jab...
while waiting for the nurse to get ready... i overheard one conversation between a nurse n a lady....
nurse: if its bleeding then the regnancy is no good. blah blah blah...

den i begin to wonder.... is bleeding tat normal for women nowadays???
seems like a lot of pregnant mummies are getting all the blood....... argh... but my sis all ok leh.... its oni wen i got it.... den i realise there r so many other women in this same situation. y?

i asked the nurse.... yellowish discharge is ok?
she said its ok.
brownish discharge is old blood so its ok.
bright red blood is NO GOOD. ok... wenever i tink abt wat happened tat nite... those blood... i really.... freak me out.... i definitely don wan to see those anymore...

now i face other prob.... i don feel like eating. eating is a TORTURE to me NOW!!!!!!!!!! i don't vomit. i don't feel like eating (of cos i force myself to eat la.... cos i still feel hungry.... the feeling sucks...) my tummy bloated.... my tummy is so super big which i tink is not normal...
how can a person tummy grow so big within one or two days???
how com my tummy can look as if i m 4 mths pregnant??????
quite depressing sia... but on the other hand.... i tell myself... the baby is growing fine.... tats y... relax.... relac... yup...
i will try....

BUT....................................................... HOW COM TUMMY so big????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:embarrassed:

CanCanMum

how many weeks are u in?

look like 4 months pregnant?

r u small build or big build?

the bloatedness is very normal. I felt so bloated since day one till the day i deliver!!

xiaoxi

8 weeks going to 9....

but tummy is a bit big la...
no skirt to wear liao. sian................................................................
:embarrassed:

if cont to be tis big.... i wonder how big i will becom man....

the weight is ok... according to my family doc la... cos gain abt 1-2kg oni...
but the appearance like not very rite leh....

CanCanMum

maybe u r expecting a girl tats why....

coz those expecting bb girl, their tummy is quite big de~

Boys usually smaller...

See if i am right?

But your weight gain is very normal leh.

Dun worry la.

xiaoxi

but den....
8-9 weeks.... tummy shdn't be so big??
waiting to see the doc next week...

pray hard everything is ok......

raeka

Ai yo.. everyone is different. dun because ur tummy is big so you dun feel like eating , that is no good for u n baby.
Dun anyhow think .. must think positive think of the bright side ok.

Watch this Taiwan show very cute n funny one.. 命中注定我愛你
when i pregnant i watch this show very nice .

D

Dream*Mum

Watch this Taiwan show very cute n funny one.. 命中注定我愛你
when i pregnant i watch this show very nice .
Agree this show is great i like it too "so sweet and touch!":shyxxx:

Last edited by a moderator: