when doc say to stay in bed....

xiaoxi

when doc give one week MC n jab u n make u stay at home n rest.....

we shd just stay at home n not go out at all??

can we like go out of the house n drive n do some paperwork but not walk too much or exercise too much or so??

having some bleeding the other day n rush to hospital. doc gave a jab to stablize the baby. MC given but....... got some unfinish work..... so..... sigh......

if i m not having much "brownish discharge" liao.... can i like "sneak" out for a few hours to finish up unfinish work??
worried.... abt everything.....

LoVeS

since gynae gave u mc to stay at hm then u should really listen to wat he/she said if u dun wan things get worse?

spottycow

Sorry to say, but you should just stay in bed and don't move much at all. Your pregnancy is kinda unstable now, if you go walk about, you can risk losing your bb.

Not trying to scare you but it happened to me...and several others that I know of.

xiaoxi

yup....

shd just stay at home....
lost one last yr....
wouldn't want it to happen again....

rainypink

Girl, dont play play.. you may think your body can take it, but in fact you cant.

just like me, im the tomboy kind, alot of strength one. can walk alot for 6 hours or more when shopping non stop kind..

but the moment i preggy, i bleed easily.
you better rest at home until its completely gone.
i tell you even when ur completely gone with e brown discharge, it may come back worst if you trigger it. Just like me.

it has come to a point i cant even step out of myhouse already.
if you really must do work, make sure you donthave to stand or walk for too long ok?:wong19:

Jane Chow

I have the same problem too...My bleeding starts after I did my 1st scan...I thot I have lost my baby and was so upset cos I just saw her in the morning. I was crying like hell when I called my gyne..
Be a good mummy-to-be....stay at home..this is a critical period to ensure that your baby will stay with you...beside staying in bed, try not to squat cos it will cause some pressure to your womb...good luck

xiaoxi

rite now i m too scared to do anything.
but.... if completely don move.... its oso not good??

i m wondering..... rest means rest in bed. nurse said stay in bed. don move unnecessarily unless go toilet. BUT.... wat abt brushing of teeth.... shower.....
i trying very hard to stay positive..... but.... u cant control wat u dream of....

anyone got any good 算命师父 or 解梦高手 or 风水师父 to intro???????

rainypink

rite now i m too scared to do anything.
but.... if completely don move.... its oso not good??

i m wondering..... rest means rest in bed. nurse said stay in bed. don move unnecessarily unless go toilet. BUT.... wat abt brushing of teeth.... shower.....
i trying very hard to stay positive..... but.... u cant control wat u dream of....

anyone got any good 算命师父 or 解梦高手 or 风水师父 to intro???????
Aiya you.. can walk abit lah. unless you staying in a huge bungalow with a garden then i nothing to say lah! :err:

Otherwise you can walk about in your own home, wash up, and stuffs..
just dont do heavy household chores yet..
for me, i just lie on bed, or ly on sofa.. walk to go to bedroom or kitchen or living room is ok lah!!!
thats abit of exercise for yourself too. as long as you walk slowly, dont run or carry heavy stuffs, ok?

Last edited:

SH74

that time my placenta quite low. i think 3rd-4th month. so doc ask me to stay in bed as much as i can. i still walk ard in the house but not too much. i stop all heavy housework n go to nearby shopping plc to walk walk.

CanCanMum

xiaoxi babe,

u shd stay put at home and dun move about unless absolutely necessary - can go toilet, brush teeth walk around but stay put at home. Plenty of rest is needed.

oso work is imp but yr baby is more imp den yr work....your priority shd always be yr baby now~

take care.

xiaoxi

its like.... all of a sudden u r thrown wif such bad news....
tot everything was fine... den suddenly got to rush to hospital.... den doc gave a week MC...
den everything not done.... 没交待。。。。den i disappear....
so many new things happening tis yr.... n i m lookin fwd to it... den ....
i got to stay at home....

argh....

i noe rite now all other tink are not as impt as my bb.....
but i oso noe there r many out there waiting for me to ret n "help" them.... sigh.....

i can oni do wat i can....

no one to tok to.... cos..... don wan to tell pp abt the pregnancy yet...
so.... stuck!

cant blog abt it... cos will 破功。。。。

so..... i can oni pray hard.... stay at home n rest..... be good....
and try to forget wats waiting for me in the office....

pray pray pray....... praying hard..... REAL HARD.......

加油!加油!

xiaoxi

btw.... i wan tis bb badly.... n i really hope bb can make it to see tis world... to get to noe the mummy n daddy....
wat mummy n daddy are doing.....
and..... i wan tis bb to noe there are a lot of sisters n brothers out there waiting to play wif him/her.....

pray.............................................................

now i noe...... really noe......

we shd celebrate our birthday wif our mummy..... and we shd be glad n happy tat we r actually living in this world..... breathing n running abt.... doing things tat we like or don like.....
cos....... to com to tis world...... 是真的没有那么简单的。。。。

浪费生命。。。。。轻视生命的人。。。。。。
我只能摇头。。。。。

CanCanMum

wow, xiaoxi babe, can tell how much u r loving yr baby....take care and yes u will~ like all of us here, give birth to a healthy and happy baby.

have u watched before this documentary call "In the Womb?"

xiaoxi

wow, xiaoxi babe, can tell how much u r loving yr baby....take care and yes u will~ like all of us here, give birth to a healthy and happy baby.

have u watched before this documentary call "In the Womb?"

watchng a lot of rubbish now...

well...
CSI.... AXN.... shdn't be watching all these i tink...
but den..... i tell myself...
good for my bb brain... solve prob one leh....

自我安慰啦。。。

wat abt the documentary u tokin abt?

need to stay positive.... still praying..... HARD.....................................

CanCanMum

it shows how baby is simulated when they are in the womb....when u walk, when u talk, when u eat....its very interesting....i think its shown on the National Geographic Channel......

xiaoxi

it shows how baby is simulated when they are in the womb....when u walk, when u talk, when u eat....its very interesting....i think its shown on the National Geographic Channel......
still showing?

maybe can look see look see
thanks...

karoru

can i just check with you all...? the bleeding that you all refering to, how heavy is that? i only bleeding when i m urinating... is it common? but i bleed very often... only once bright red... the rest of the time was dark brown... i m very worried...