When does your tummy starts to show?

Hi,

When do people realise you are pregnant? When does your tummy becone obvious? Is it true that the second preg you start to show faster?

spottycow

If first preggie, it will be obvious ard 5-6mths. If second preggie, it will be noticeable by about 3 mths. This is because ur tummy muscles have already been stretched and will NEVER returned to its original tightness.

Same here, for my first pregnancy i only start to show around 5 months, and some people can still ask me if i was fat or pregnant at 7 months, but for my second preg...sigh....i am already starting to show now at 3 months...yeah tummy muscles not as tight....sob :p

priscilla

Heard that second pregnancy, it will show much earlier. My first pregnancy, tummy started to show only after 5months.

CynCyn

Mine around 7months . But my cousin in law stomach ballooned quite fast when she's 3months pregnant . Her Edd is 2weeks earlier then mine so we're both rougly the same weeks preg.
The day I got married I was also 2months plus pregnant while she 3months and her stomach was so big while mine still flat .
And her's 1st child .

Last edited:
mine only start to show when i'm 5mnth pregnant... i'm still consider underweight now, quite worry baby will born 2 b skinny:elvis:

justmint

I am big in size, so even when my tummy is growing, ppl take it that I am put on wt instead.

it was until I was 6mths plus preg then obviously show I am pregnant...