When is the good time?

January84

hahaha! too rich, too boring!
no spa kakis, no massage kakis, no shopping kakis!

BUT I STILL WANNA BE RICH!

Sparkletots

Actually I have been selling stuff on the forums and I realise got a lot of rich ppl on the forum. Some tell me they drive an SUV den come in a BMW SUV.

I did delivery for some toys and there are some that stay in super big bungalow with 2 maids, etc!

So not true rich ppl dun buy things from forum. Sometimes they are the ones that ask for discount. Sigh...

CanCanMum

hahaha! too rich, too boring!
no spa kakis, no massage kakis, no shopping kakis!

BUT I STILL WANNA BE RICH!
ya la! u oredi said wad....no kakis leh....den? Ah bo? Still wan be rich meh???

i have not been rich be4 but i did designing for lots of rich clients lor...LOLss...they live in a super big house tat is 20 times bigger den my flat but den all alone at home with maids or dogs??? Happy meh like tat?

So the best is : be rich + happy with kakis....but not so rich until nobody can match u....and if rich still must work....work those brainless jobs la....hahahah....past time onli.

January84

ya la! u oredi said wad....no kakis leh....den? Ah bo? Still wan be rich meh???

So the best is : be rich + happy with kakis....but not so rich until nobody can match u....and if rich still must work....work those brainless jobs la....hahahah....past time onli.
still must work, BUT not BRAINLESS job la.... rich + kakis but stupid tai tai?

i don want.....

I want, rich+kakis+brain tai tai... hahah.....

CanCanMum

still must work, BUT not BRAINLESS job la.... rich + kakis but stupid tai tai?

i don want.....

I want, rich+kakis+brain tai tai... hahah.....
hahas!

anyway did u watched American Beauty before?

Kevin Spacey, in that scene where he quit after receiving a huge sum of compensation from threatening his ex-boss....decided to take a really long breather, went in to the fast food restaurants for a position. The HR asked him why, with his qualifications, would he want to work for a position so low. He then replied "i am looking for a job with the least responsibilities."

SH74

hahaha... :D

the best is to hv a rich tai tai close friend, ask her to sponsor u, make u also a rich tai tai, so u can accompany her to everywhere she goes. that way, win-win situation.

estherlin

At what time is good to have 2nd child?
when first is 3yrs, old enough to take care of themselves?
or as early as possible, so that all troubles comes together?

Or when you have sufficient $ then think about it?
ya think is Sg we have to bother most is $$4, coz all parents want the BEST for their kids. Tout of having the 2nd 1 too, but jus have the gall stone operation so got to delay for a while b4 trying. think abt 3yrs gap is good, most impt is the kids learn to love n care for the younger 1. I see many cases whereby the older 1 dun love the di di or mei mei at all, and become attention seeker, creating nonsenses and oso become selfish. But come to think abt it, poor child too, jus not used to having another sibling.