When will baby starts kicking me???

Alisa

any mummies got feeling that yr baby kick in rhythem?
ytd my baby was "tum...tum...tum...tum...tum tum tum... tum...tum...tum...tum...tum tum tum... hahah... so funny
He will sometimes "tum tum tum tum tum tum!" very fast like boxing!
i still do not know how hipcup feels like.

chjean

thanks for this thread, mummies! i'm starting my 2nd trimester, coming to 13 weeks, and am absolutely looking forward to my baby's kick!

Worrywort

u will enjoy it hahaha! Guess u can start feeling it about 18+ weeks to 22 weeks or so. I started feeling mine at 18weeks. It depends on ur size too, smaller size mummies tend to feel it earlier than bigger sized ones..

climsp

i use to pee at nite also! very full bladder, nowaday i talk to bb at nite b4 sleep ask bb to sleep higher, dun kick my bladder hor! somehow it works for me!! lol

I started to feel "thud thud" sensation at week 17+. By week 18-19, the movement getting more solid! And this is my first baby!

Now at week 20, i can feel the kicks and the rolling movement.

I think my baby very guai.(cross my fingers) When i sleep, he usually also sleeps. Or is it because i sleep like a pig and did not feel any..haha...

When i wake up to pee and try to go back to sleep, it will move a bit and stop.

Now as i typing now, it is kicking me many times!!

zaclin29

I had the "thud thud" sensation at Wk20!
Now I will try to talk to the baby to give me a "thud".. haha..
sometimes he/she will respond..

I only felt movement once when I first felt the first kicks...

Yingver07

i only can feel it at week 21... hmm... before that.. i am not sure if it is my tummy or the bb... hee
Hi hi...i felt baby's lil poking / tapping at 21 weeks too. Recently can feel my tummy trembling from inside, my friend says the baby is turning :)

Snowgal

my girl dont always kick me, sometimes can feel a little bit of movement, and very short kicks, after that no more, sometimes dont feel the kick at all, wondering if it is normal at this point, i m in my 23weeks preggy now.
Do you all always feel the baby kicking you?

zaclin29

my girl dont always kick me, sometimes can feel a little bit of movement, and very short kicks, after that no more, sometimes dont feel the kick at all, wondering if it is normal at this point, i m in my 23weeks preggy now.
for me at wk20, its once or twice a day.

I think I felt my baby boy's first movements over last weekend. I'm 18.5 weeks now. I sat up in bed too quickly and he gave me quite a hard jab as "punishment"... hahaha... At first, i thought i had the tv remote on my lap which was poking my belly but I couldn't find that remote so I figured it was my bb boy ;) After that, I just felt random little "rolls" inside the belly which feels really comfortable actually :)

cyberie

You got a gentle bb girl... hee..

The kicks will get stronger as she grows... Frequency will also increase...
Very soon.. you can feel her powerful kicks...

cyberie

I think I felt my baby boy's first movements over last weekend. I'm 18.5 weeks now. I sat up in bed too quickly and he gave me quite a hard jab as "punishment"... hahaha... At first, i thought i had the tv remote on my lap which was poking my belly but I couldn't find that remote so I figured it was my bb boy ;) After that, I just felt random little "rolls" inside the belly which feels really comfortable actually :)
wah.. that is fast... i can only feel it at week 21..
it is a nice feeling to feel the bb.. sometimes i wonder what bb is doing inside...

felicity

i'm 20 weeks, and waiting to feel my bb gal! my bb is active according to gynae and the personnels doing my oscar and detailed scans, every scan also v hyper and moving nonstop so far... but i still can't feel her!

cyberie

i'm 20 weeks, and waiting to feel my bb gal! my bb is active according to gynae and the personnels doing my oscar and detailed scans, every scan also v hyper and moving nonstop so far... but i still can't feel her!
tat is normal... when she get bigger and stronger... you will feel her movement..
It is an amazing feeling.. :)