When will baby starts kicking me???

Sarobabe

Trust me. The time doesn't really passed that slowly. You will experience it sooner or later! Enjoy when you have at the moment.
The movement sometimes abit annoying and makes you pee like free! Lols!
@_@ OMG.. now u makes me wonder.. wahahhaha...

Carisella

at least i envy your princess' powerful and strong kicks now... better than worrying lor.. kicks = healthy :D
I cant spend a day not thinking and wondering when those kicks will come... :(
After that you're begging for the kicks to stop.. lol.. like me now.. almost begging every night and only with hubby's HANDS then she'll stop..

I pee abt 8 times a day? Lols. Enjoy ur 2nd tri now. :)
Very irritating right? Goodness me.. I get tired just visiting the toilet.. =_=" Horrible i tell u..

Tiggee

After that you're begging for the kicks to stop.. lol.. like me now.. almost begging every night and only with hubby's HANDS then she'll stop..
Very irritating right? Goodness me.. I get tired just visiting the toilet.. =_=" Horrible i tell u..
You have no idea! My boy kick, I push back. Lols! Damn funny!

I'm sick of the toilet. Lols. Realized my toilet paper also disappear faster.

Carisella

Hi gals, im now in my 16 weeks. Sometime i can feel my tummy kinda itchy.. Izit normal?
Next you'll feel your breast itching and you'll start to see lots of dead skin from all the scratching.. Seeing so many mummies getting all the itch.. I think it's kind of normal to feel itching all the time

maneo0302

My boy stretches and makes my ribs painful! I visit the toilet 5 times at night. Use to it already...
Now that my boy is out, my pee frequency is back to normal.

Sarobabe

Baby 18 weeks but nowadays I dont feel his kicks . Is that something to worry about? Most mummies can feel kicks and preg books also say I should be able to feel them.

After 16 weeks felt slight movements, now, I dont feel anything anymore. But nowadays felt slight "pinching" pain at lower abdomen, perhaps due to uterus stretching, and I feel my stomach skin tightening.
Hi Lyra.. seems like we are in the same boat :) Im 20 weeks this week and still feel the same as you.. I'll be seeing my doc this thurs and i'll ask and see wat he say and update u ^^

lyra

Hi Lyra.. seems like we are in the same boat :) Im 20 weeks this week and still feel the same as you.. I'll be seeing my doc this thurs and i'll ask and see what he say and update you ^^
Hi! I'm in 20th week, and I can feel baby's kicks already. He likes to move around when I sit still or when I lay down on bed. When I watch movie with hubby, he also kicks me. I'm not sure whether it's a "kick" because it could be that he's moving around and rubbing against me. Hehe. When hubby placed his hand on my tummy, he can feel slight movements too when the movements are stronger. It's great that hubby can participate in my joy! haha

Carlisle

Ultrasound can identify fetal movement as early as 7 to 8 weeks of pregnancy, women generally don't begin to feel the baby move until sometime between 16 and 22 weeks or later, particularly if it's the woman's first pregnancy.

ihmdweh

Its the start of my 19th week and i don't feel a thing!!! but luckily i can see the little one moving around during my monthly scans.