When will baby starts kicking me???

Carisella

I saw my the right side of my tummy protrude out when my princess kick me!! It's such a fascinating sight!! I actually lift up my T-shirt to reveal my tummy in office when my baby kept kicking me.. I wanted to see if I could see the kick visibly.. It's so VISIBLE!! OMG!! lolz.. <3

XenXuan

hehe my baby girl is so active,i often can see my tummy having a "roller-coaster" trail haha.. up n down,left n right.. haha maneo,when u giving birth?soon le rite? doctor said my baby is moving down,less than 2weeks will be full term baby already,can come out anytime after that.. of cuz i'm hoping she will stay inside till june then come out.. haha

maneo0302

hehe my baby girl is so active,i often can see my tummy having a "roller-coaster" trail haha.. up n down,left n right.. haha maneo,when u giving birth?soon le rite? doctor said my baby is moving down,less than 2weeks will be full term baby already,can come out anytime after that.. of cuz i'm hoping she will stay inside till june then come out.. haha
Hi XenXuan
Im giving birth on 27 May by C-sect. EDD is actually 10th June. :)

XenXuan

Hehe my EDD is 11 June.. Going for natural birth,so I'm juz waiting for my baby girl to come when she wants to(after this 2weeks for her to be full term baby) ,hopefully only when in June.. If not,will be going for induced natural birth when EDD reach.. All the best for ur delivery,have a cute n healthy baby,god bless..

lyra

Baby 18 weeks but nowadays I dun feel his kicks leh. Is that something to worry about? Most mummies can feel kicks and preg books also say I shd be able to feel them.

After 16 weeks felt slight movements, now, I dun feel anything anymore. But nowadays felt slight "pinching" pain at lower abdomen, perhaps due to uterus stretching, and I feel my stomach skin tightening.

maneo0302

Baby 18 weeks but nowadays I dun feel his kicks leh. Is that something to worry about? Most mummies can feel kicks and preg books also say I shd be able to feel them.

After 16 weeks felt slight movements, now, I dun feel anything anymore. But nowadays felt slight "pinching" pain at lower abdomen, perhaps due to uterus stretching, and I feel my stomach skin tightening.
Hi lyra
I didn't feel any kicks at all, until i'm about 6 months.
Now i feel the baby moves, that's all. Its painful sometimes, as its stretching against my ribs.

XenXuan

hi,is this ur 1st pregnancy? sometimes 1st pregnancy will feel kicks n movements slower n lesser as our body is juz getting started to adapt to the new baby's exisitence.. or its juz ur baby is moving,but its not as active/big movement enough for u to actually feel it yet.. try lie down on bed peacefully,comfy n juz place ur hand on ur tummy,try to feel for the heartbeat 1st..

XenXuan

Haha I always feel heartbeat at my tummy but dont know whether it's mine or baby's.
haha its quite hard to tell at times,when baby's heartbeat not as loud as ur own.. i tried having 1 hand on my chest,the other on my lower tummy n started to listen/feel peacefully for the next few mins lying down on bed.. can tell there is 2sets of heartbeats,thats hw i suspected im pregnant at 4mths when i had my son haha..

Sarobabe

Im now 18 weeks and cant really feel any movement yet too and it worries me :( Saw doc yest and he say to wait for 2 more weeks and observe... I think i felt very subtle flutterings on and off last week but am not too sure cos not feeling it these few days anymore... anyone can confirm if that's it??

Carisella

;_; when the kicking starts, you'll wish it'll stop or hold on awhile and give you some air time before baby starts kicking again ;_; haha.. i'm suffering the kungfu kicks of my lil princess and sometimes it hurts really badly!! haha

Sarobabe

;_; when the kicking starts, you'll wish it'll stop or hold on awhile and give you some air time before baby starts kicking again ;_; haha.. i'm suffering the kungfu kicks of my lil princess and sometimes it hurts really badly!! haha
at least i envy your princess' powerful and strong kicks now... better than worrying lor.. kicks = healthy :D
I cant spend a day not thinking and wondering when those kicks will come... :(

marlysha

Hi sarobabe..me too im now 18wk+ coming to 19wk...im still waiting for those movement..im quite worried...compared on my 2 previous pregnancy this time my baby is not that really active ..the other 2 pregnancy i can feel those movement when im at 15wks+...next wk will be my detail scan..hopefully baby is healthy :)

Im now 18 weeks and cant really feel any movement yet too and it worries me :( Saw doc yest and he say to wait for 2 more weeks and observe... I think i felt very subtle flutterings on and off last week but am not too sure cos not feeling it these few days anymore... anyone can confirm if that's it??

Sarobabe

Hi sarobabe..me too im now 18wk+ coming to 19wk...im still waiting for those movement..im quite worried...compared on my 2 previous pregnancy this time my baby is not that really active ..the other 2 pregnancy i can feel those movement when im at 15wks+...next wk will be my detail scan..hopefully baby is healthy :)
Hi Marlysha.. How were the feelings like during ur last 2 preggies? This is my first and I have totally no idea what to expect and hence, the jittles.. :( Dun worrie, chances are, your baby will be just fine. :) Keep me updated when u feel something and also on the scan ya? Stay positive ;)

Tiggee

It's all in due time. Don't worry abt the kicks. They will eventually come and disturb you. And when they start to hurt, you will wish the baby didn't kick so hard! Hahas.

Usuall, between 16 to 20 week can feel the fluttering in ur tummy. Don't worry if you don't feel them everyday.

Sarobabe

It's all in due time. Don't worry abt the kicks. They will eventually come and disturb you. And when they start to hurt, you will wish the baby didn't kick so hard! Hahas.

Usuall, between 16 to 20 week can feel the fluttering in ur tummy. Don't worry if you don't feel them everyday.
Wow..thanks, Tiggee, just the ans I need... cos i was really worried when i tot i did felt something today and yet totally nothing the next... :( When will it start to be more obvious and consistent??

Tiggee

Wow..thanks, Tiggee, just the ans I need... cos i was really worried when i tot i did felt something today and yet totally nothing the next... :( When will it start to be more obvious and consistent??
Yups! As time goes by it gets more consistent and VERY OBVIOUS. For me now, when baby move, can see the whole tummy moving. Lols!

Tiggee

:err: WOW!! Cant imagine tat... wish time can fly faster... ;p
Trust me. The time doesn't really passed that slowly. You will experience it sooner or later! Enjoy when you have at the moment.
The movement sometimes abit annoying and makes you pee like free! Lols!