When will baby starts kicking me???

Worrywort

im between 25 to 26 weeks now, gained about 6kg...
gained 3 kg in early 2nd trimester then lost back 2kg cos of frequent headaches, later on when the headaches went away, that's when the weight started coming.. heh heh
last w

Worrywort

im between 25 to 26 weeks now, gained about 6kg...
gained 3 kg in early 2nd trimester then lost back 2kg cos of frequent headaches, later on when the headaches went away, that's when the weight started coming.. heh heh
baby last weighed about 450grams at 23 weeks..

XenXuan

my baby girl weight at 28weeks was 1.09kg.. kinda small but still within avg range.. she's healthy,tats e most important thing.. juz hope she will carry on growing more healthy n abit more in size till birth.. her movements is so active nowadays,at times i juz cant do anything else when she's moving haha..

My weight gained when at 20weeks was about 4kg only.. Lost weight in the 1st 2months even thou wasnt having v bad MS.. Im gaining about 2kg every month since 2nd trimester.. Hopefully won't gain too much by due date,baby gain weight n healthy will do..
i only start to gain weight on 24 wks which was about 3 kg only... did not lost any weight since start...

XenXuan

At times it's u lose n gain weight at same time,tats y u dun see it.. I lost few kg water weight at my start of both pregnancy due to diarrhea n MS,but gain back fats/muscles weight at tummy as I feel my tummy/body gets bigger/harder in my 1st trimester..As long as baby got gain weight n is healthy,I can't complain how much weight I gain/lose already..

maneo0302

At times it's u lose n gain weight at same time,tats y u dun see it.. I lost few kg water weight at my start of both pregnancy due to diarrhea n MS,but gain back fats/muscles weight at tummy as I feel my tummy/body gets bigger/harder in my 1st trimester..As long as baby got gain weight n is healthy,I can't complain how much weight I gain/lose already..
Till now, I have gained 9+kg. Hope this weight gain is fine, especially if my baby takes all the weight gain. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

XenXuan

i already gained 11kg++ .. should be still within normal range if ur doctor din say anything about ur weight haha..

angelpeisze

I'm between 27 to 28 week now, so far gained 8kg. Hope that this is within the normal range and be able to slim down faster after give birth. :tlaugh:

My baby gal weight at week 27 is about 800g, the doc said is within average weight so won't be too much worried :001_302: As long baby is healthy the most important:Dancing_wub:

Xen Xuan, When is your EDD? I felt that my feet become swollen and can't stand for too long or else pain like hell:eek:10:

maneo0302

I'm between 27 to 28 week now, so far gained 8kg. Hope that this is within the normal range and be able to slim down faster after give birth. :tlaugh:

My baby gal weight at week 27 is about 800g, the doc said is within average weight so won't be too much worried :001_302: As long baby is healthy the most important:Dancing_wub:

Xen Xuan, When is your EDD? I felt that my feet become swollen and can't stand for too long or else pain like hell:eek:10:

Im 32 weeks now. Baby's weight is 1.7kg. Dr ask me to eat durians as baby is too small size.

babybull

1.7kg seems pretty all right at 32 weeks. When I had my girl 2 years back, she was only 1.4kg at 32 weeks... But eventually she was born full term at 2.7kg so dun think you need to worry lah. Small babies easier to deliver

maneo0302

1.7kg seems pretty all right at 32 weeks. When I had my girl 2 years back, she was only 1.4kg at 32 weeks... But eventually she was born full term at 2.7kg so dont think you need to worry . Small babies easier to deliver
My hubby seems angry with me for not wanting to eat too much.
After the gynea visit just now, he brought me to eat steak at Jack's place. bought birdnest, maternal milk and walnut. And he told me that i must drink 3 glasses of milk per day. Listen to him lor...

angelpeisze

Im 32 weeks now. Baby's weight is 1.7kg. Dr ask me to eat durians as baby is too small size.
So do you eat durian? Haha^^

I got ate durian last few week, but scared sugar level too high and stopped it.

How many times you eat in 1 day? I only eat 3-4 times in a day, can't eat too much.

I will feel stomach full & bloated after eating, very xin ku >_<

babybull

After the gynea visit just now, he brought me to eat steak at Jack's place. bought birdnest, maternal milk and walnut. And he told me that i must drink 3 glasses of milk per day. Listen to him lor...
I hate durians with a passion, so didn't eat it even though gynae said I should binge on durians, kfc, macdonalds, ice-cream etc. Cos I lost weight towards the end of the pregnancy. And I was very skinny to begin with, so gynae said perhaps the baby takes after me in size.

But I did eat lots of ice-cream. At least ice-cream has calcium and fats, hee.

XenXuan

my EDD 11 june,less than 2mths from now.. u have a pillow underneath ur legs when u sleep?blood circulation not good is e main cause for all that swelling n water retention problems.. make sure u drink enough water too.. i already cant sit/stand/walk for more than 30mins too,have to change position every now n then b4 i start feeling little cramps on my legs n little water retention will be seen when i walk/stand too much..

gosh,ur hubby is so funny.. baby dun1 absorb oso nothing u can do.. if my hubby dare gets angry with me over these type of uncontrollable matters,i will tell him "u r so good,be pregnant urself,let u know how it feels!"

maneo0302

So do you eat durian? Haha^^

I got ate durian last few week, but scared sugar level too high and stopped it.

How many times you eat in 1 day? I only eat 3-4 times in a day, can't eat too much.

I will feel stomach full & bloated after eating, very xin ku >_<
I ate durian last Sunday and yesterday. Total 9 seeds. Felt that its too much already. My colleague ask me to eat cheese (kraft singles type). u ate 3-4 times durian a day? thats alot!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Piggyhuiping

at 18 weeks for me. at first it's damn amazing and i felt wonderful. but later on i wish that he won't kick so damn it hard!!!!

:001_302:

pipilili

My bb is kicking me in the last 1 month if I dun remember wrongly...from fluttering to stronger kicks now...I mean I can see my tummy move....can u imagine!!!

Anyway I am at week 24 now and am feeling so tired in the afternoon. The weight is starting to get heavy....I can feel it. Maybe b/c I am petite in the first pl (preg preg weight 47kg)

And getting hungry during tea time is also starting to become a norm. Dun care just chomp down all the food I can grab.

angelpeisze

my EDD 11 june,less than 2mths from now.. u have a pillow underneath ur legs when u sleep?blood circulation not good is e main cause for all that swelling n water retention problems.. make sure u drink enough water too.. i already cant sit/stand/walk for more than 30mins too,have to change position every now n then b4 i start feeling little cramps on my legs n little water retention will be seen when i walk/stand too much..

Yes, I got a pillow to put between my leg when sleeping... So far didn't facing the legs cramp problem, hoping it won't be happen hahah^^

Everyday i got drink enough water, i think my leg swelling is bcoz of walk/stand too long hour when go shopping...

Night time really can't sleep well, have to keep changing position (>_<)

RA777

Hi,

Mine was about 20 weeks. I remember my husband charting the kicks. And I am thankful he did so. Because of his charting, he was alerted to some anomalies in the kick pattern of our 2nd child. When we checked with the gynae, it was suspected that the umbilical cord was round her neck. C-section followed.