when will morning sickness be subside?

anttan

ladies, i'm quite worried... as i'm now mid of 10weeks and felt that my MS have subside quite alot.... would like to know if this is normal?

i still have some nauseous but not as much and throw out not as much too. mouth still have bitter taste and some small sharp pain at the abdominal...

i really dunno if this is normal and it worried me esp when i had a MC previously.

Anyone here can help me?

apollo

since u still feel abit nauseous, means ur preg is still normal. i also had a MC b4, when i got preg again, i suffered from a v bad MS all the way until 5mth++.. as for the sharp pain, most preggies have it too this is becos our uterus is stretching. but if the pain is unbearable or even have discharge, pls go to hospital or call ur gynae immediately..

anttan

Thanks ladies!

Had went to see my gynae that day and after scanning, baby is fine... he said maybe it's approaching 2nd tri, so the MS have subside... as when scanning, my baby is 11 weeks when i'm actually is mid of 10 weeks...

Think is bcos of this issue, that's why the MS have subside...

Till now, i still will feel nauseous after whatever i took (even water) and appetite have worsen... so this makes me at ease too...

babymiki2003

i'm feeling tired and sleepy everyday. totally different from my MS for #1. feel so constrained, dont feel like doing anything at all. =(

anttan

well, me too.. feel so lazy on doing anything... and worst thing is my MS have came back... doc also dunno why it came back and can only hope tat it will gone soon...

CanCanMum

ladies, i'm quite worried... as i'm now mid of 10weeks and felt that my MS have subside quite alot.... would like to know if this is normal?

i still have some nauseous but not as much and throw out not as much too. mouth still have bitter taste and some small sharp pain at the abdominal...

i really dunno if this is normal and it worried me esp when i had a MC previously.

Anyone here can help me?
my MS had also subsided once i reached 12 weeks, so its quite normal. But different people have different experiences with MS.

for the bitter taste, it was there all along till i gave birth.

if u r worried, can raise your query to gynae during your next appointment.