Where and how did u know your DH ?

lisa_ng

i get to know my hubby through wholivesnearyou
both of us happen to stay near each other.

thought net relationship will not last but change my concept since i met my hubby.

glad to know many of us get to know our hubbies through net as well.
:Dancing_tongue:

vodkager

got to noe my DH cos my galfren wanna meet him.. den he ask for my no. lo.. i was very sad tat time as i couldnt forget my ex who broke up w mi for 1 mth at tat time, so i accept him lo..=x and he, also trying to forget his 4yrs ex.. haha.. who would've thought we could last for so long..=)

Aylene

May 2005 - Met DH in a Car forum and was together shortly after.
Nov 2005 - He proposed at my drive way
Mar 2006 - ROM
Oct 2006 - Traditional Ceremony
July 2007 - DS arrived.

I entered the relationship with no expectation of marriage cos DH is 5yrs younger than me and he was only 22 then.

winniepooh

I met my hubby thru a dating website, met up with him after 1 mth of chatting via email, this christmas eve will be our 6th year courtship anniversary

CynCyn

Before Dh & me became an item , we both actually chatted b4 in IRC lo . And at tt time he remembers my nick not knwing tt is actually me bcos i was the most dao person online and that left him a deep impression of me . Lol !

Do u guys experience the same thing ?
Most of my friends oso happen to experience such things too .

Met my dh in a safra disco (501) @wheelock place lo..duno izit stil there? ppl oways said couples dat fall in love in disco doesnt last long! So we proved them wrong! lolx... sm of his frds met us & were shocked dat we are still together lo! :err:

sleepymama

we were sec sch mates, in diff class. but only met up at a mutual school friend's birthday bbq when i was in Uni and he doing NS. only started dating 3 yrs later when we met up again thru another group gathering. Think we were really fated lor!

ROM 4 yrs later in 1994. Customary 2 yrs later in 1996... so to-date, we've been married for like 11 years! With two kids in between :)

Leanne

Before Dh & me became an item , we both actually chatted b4 in IRC lo . And at tt time he remembers my nick not knwing tt is actually me bcos i was the most dao person online and that left him a deep impression of me . Lol !

Do u guys experience the same thing ?
Most of my friends oso happen to experience such things too .
ME!

I met DH in IRC too & my nick was UNPRETTY-

He said the nick caught his attention becus it's in BOLD & thinks it's very rude. He was a channel operator in most channels. :shyxxx:

aby

Knew hb in 1994 as I was very close to his 5th sis (churchmates) and know his bro from church too.. Then lost contact and then met again at his brother's wedding in 1997.. Went clubbing etc.. Together only in 1999, from friiend to buddy then stead..

ROM 2000, Customary 2001 and ds arrived in 2002 and dd 2004.. :tlaugh:

zhuzhu_41

Met my DH at MusicUnderground.

He was actually my camp mate then. But I didn't see him b4 cos he was clearing his leave.

I only get to see him in person when I went clubbing with my other camp mate.

He wasn't the type I like at first though he was the most handsome over there. But somehow, he got my hp no and msn add and we start off with some outing with friends before he ask me to be his gf.

Date for about 3 months plus and I got preg. so we decided to get married. Its all fated.

maine78

i noe my dh at the ktv i'm working at. I was touting for customers n he happened to go there with his friends to source for a place to drink n watch soccer. After tat, he came almost everyday. Unfortunately, he tried to get to noe me thru my colleague and my colleague thot he like her instead. When she finally noe the truth, she abused herself and other colleagues there thot i snatched her bf.. Phew, wat a way to get to noe my dh..

michelle

I know my hus thru temp job.. At 1st, both of us.. agree not to be so serious to each other.. until the longer our relationship, he began to fall in love to me.. and jealous that i friendly to those male frenz at work...

That time i know him. i am 19 and he is 33.. he ask for my num.. and i ask him how old is he.. and he ask me to guess.. i tot only 25.. haha...
But felt.. i also conn by him.. and he quite popular at work place.. Think back, should let him get away with other gal...

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I know my hus thru temp job.. At 1st, both of us.. agree not to be so serious to each other.. until the longer our relationship, he began to fall in love to me.. and jealous that i friendly to those male frenz at work...

That time i know him. i am 19 and he is 33.. he ask for my num.. and i ask him how old is he.. and he ask me to guess.. i tot only 25.. haha...
But felt.. i also conn by him.. and he quite popular at work place.. Think back, should let him get away with other gal...
hmm.. how come ur 2 kids so big liao.. u now 20 plus??
14 yrs different.. quite close to Xiaodaisy.. :tlaugh:

stephiey

When I'm working in a pub. He show me his amazing tricks. After that took my phone and called himself. Lols, Date for only 3mths jiu got preggie, den shum shum shum like lightening lik tat jiu gotten married liaos. Now zenden is already 6mths. ROLF

Attachments

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
When I'm working in a pub. He show me his amazing tricks. After that took my phone and called himself. Lols, Date for only 3mths jiu got preggie, den shum shum shum like lightening lik tat jiu gotten married liaos. Now zenden is already 6mths. ROLF
Wah.. thats fast. There is a famous footballer in Europe also name Zenden. :tlaugh:

Sembawang.. hmm same as me.

chrissy

initially best buddy wanna intro her bf's good friend (my hubby now) to me but at first i took fancy to another guy... but don't know how, maybe fate or chemistry, i find that i like hubby more thou' he wasn't someone you will fall in love at the first sight.. haha... ended up together the very day when i'm back from my china and malaysia trip... =)

it's fated...