Where did you have your wedding dinner?

stephiey

yeah same same my customary n ROM aso all on the same day!! We waited to held there the ROM but my ILS insist on church so nv held at OCC liao~ Urs is ballroom or restuarant? Mine is restaurant coz the ballrooms are all fully booked :embarrassed: So sad manz i wanted ballroom but bo bian we in rush coz 4mths pregnant on wedding day so haf to chin chai liao. Totally same situation~ :001_302:
yar mi oso.. ballrm need to have 40 tables n above lehs.. CMI we only had ard 30tables. So we decided on the restaurant.:embarrassed:

LoVeS

yar mi oso.. ballrm need to have 40 tables n above lehs.. CMI we only had ard 30tables. So we decided on the restaurant.:embarrassed:

i always wanted at least a ballroom but sad man even enuff table aso unavailable due to sum1 already booked tat day. But gd part is the foods are really nice n portion is generous aso. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

mavis

mine at 88 Restaurant during 2006
newly reno with no pillar, have abt 270 guests.
weekend abt $500+ per table

Pwiincess

Mine was at a country club.
$500 per table.
Had 24 tables.

Wanted to take up Cyn's suggestion at Fu MAn Lou but fully booked! -.-

The venue doesn't matters really. My Hubby and I had a fun and memorable night. =)

serenelm

mine was at pearl river palace at suntec... abt $500+ per table, total 30 tables... initially wanted the suntec ballroom but need minimum 40 tables, which i dun hv... sigh...

missbluey

mine was held at Mecure Roxy Hotel. about $688+++ per table, total 24 tables. food was not bad. hubby and i love the bridal suite, i just can't bear to leave. :tlaugh:

Supergirl

My wedding dinner was held at Orchard Hotel.

I fall in love with the ballroom at first sight, no pillars, tall ceiling and very grand looking.

I think per table is about $800+++ at that time.

Service is very good also, very prompt.

DodoTan

Changi Village hotel. We managed to arrange for the whole dinner to be chinese halal food. Nice and cosy place. 22 tables if I remember correctly.

V

valeriegoh

Mine was held this year at a chinese restaurant at Haw Par Villa. $700+ per table. Had 20+ tables. Food was very nicely decorated and delicious as well. There were pillars blocking though.

SH74

1st choice was actu intercontinental for the BEAUTIFUL chandeliers. but fully booked for the date i wanted.

so went to:
1) hyatt but fully booked for the date i wanted.
2) goodwood for the interior decor. but dun like the low ceiling n parking space.
3) chjimes for the churchy feel. but got pillar n v cramped.
4) M hotel but low ceiling n not grand enough.

lastly, we decided on conrad. fitted all i wanted. :D

i think i got less than 25 tables. cant rem the amt though 'cause fully paid by hb. :p