where do u usually shop for your child's clothings?

michellechin

Just went to Vivo yesterday... Fox Baby sales still on... and BabyGAP having 50% off selected rompers and clothes. Bought tee-shirts and pants all 50% off from GAP..

And oh I noticed one thing - Fox Baby's most tee-shirts dont come with poppers on the collars so very hard to stretch over baby's head ... :nah:

Hi hi frenchkitty,
Fox don't have poppers? but i bought mine got leh. what size did u buy?

Frenchkitty

Hi michelle, not sure how many mths sizing cos I was just browsing the designs then noticed not all the designs I like have poppers so I ended up not buying .. :)

chelle

Ya, me too, i realised FOx Baby top mostly no buttons at the top and the neck hole quite small unlike Mothercare, so i did not buy any too.
Buy a kaki pants, very cute.
I like BB to dress like adults...hee

annie

i love fox bb, bb gap n comme ca ism.. usually buy my girl's clothes there... i usually buy those with botton opening ones so the neck there dosent seem to be any problem since i can unbutton for her n wear then button after wearing. i bought her 2 pairs of shoes there last week when they have sale! cheap n nice hehe

uddermummy

i love fox baby, baby gap and comme ca ism.. usually buy my girl's clothes there... i usually buy those with botton opening ones so the neck there dosent seem to be any problem since i can unbutton for her and wear then button after wearing. i bought her 2 pairs of shoes there last week when they have sale! cheap and nice hehe
where do you get this comme ca ism? is it a french brand? Don't see it in singapore. :p

annie

really?? hmm.. i have a sg fren who says she love the brand also.. i thought sg got.. for adults i think its comme ca style. then bb ones are comme ca ism.. they sell alot of black, white n grey clothes. of cos got other colours also la.

uddermummy

really?? hmm.. i have a sg friend who says she love the brand also.. i thought sg got.. for adults i think its comme ca style. then baby ones are comme ca ism.. they sell alot of black, white and grey clothes. of cos got other colours also .
hmmm, is it a high end designer brand? :p

annie

hmm kind of i guess.. but not expensive. usually how much im not too sure cos i buy when they have sale lol. that time my sis bought for our nephew, one pc only bout 10+ sgd lor.

Frenchkitty

I think I saw this Comme-something brand in 3rd storey of Takashimaya dept store at Orchard...
But didnt really go see the clothes because I got distracted by Aprica strollers and Burberry baby clothes there. Ralph lauren baby also on 3rd floor of Taka.. I think Taka 3rd floor is like some mini kids-designer level.

apollo

I think I saw this Comme-something brand in 3rd storey of Takashimaya dept store at Orchard...
But didnt really go see the clothes because I got distracted by Aprica strollers and Burberry baby clothes there. Ralph lauren baby also on 3rd floor of Taka.. I think Taka 3rd floor is like some mini kids-designer level.
yup yup taka 3rd floor is for high end babies! haha!:tlaugh:

uddermummy

oic, yeah, usually i don't go to the 3rd floor. :p

And when I do, i get distracted by burberry and ralph laren too! I keep joking with my hubby that we should get dear daughter her first designer burberry checks before she turns 1!:tlaugh:

iwan2noe

As to tops for my daughter, I dont buy any of it since the day my daughter was born. Cos my husband is selling clothes.

For as low as $2, you can buy zara and OP tops from him. Moreover, these zara tops are only available in Europe. Not found in Singapore branches.

As to jumpers and rompers, I bought it from a shop located just opposite Parkway Parade. Another shop is Song and Song. It has quite a number of branches in Singapore. It costs me less than $4 per piece. You can get brands like Old Navy, Disney and Osh Kosh. Their infants and toddlers jackets from Osh Kosh cost as low as $8- depending on designs.

As to my daughter's shorts, my husband get it from those stalls selling at market. He got it as low as $5 as he knows quite a number of the seller. This includes brand from Espirit and zara.
Hi hui_ru,

Where is your hubby clothing shop located at? Can go down see and buy =)

Thanks in advance !

hui_ru_88

Hi hui_ru,

Where is your hubby clothing shop located at? Can go down see and buy =)

Thanks in advance !
My husband goes to different area everyday.

In conclusion, there is no fix locations.

However, I do keep at least 20 pieces of Zara tops for infant and toodlers.

All these tops are quite unique as 80% of the Zara tops, Singapore's branches do not have it.