where do u usually shop for your child's clothings?

pink_daisy

hi mummies,

where do u usually shop for your child's clothings? besides kiddy palace, tom & sefanie, where else can i find afforable clothings for toddlers? tx.

stonston

I always buy online. Organise my own sprees or join sprees from websites such as gap.com or oldnavy.com.

most of the clothes i buy during their winter when summer clothes are on cheap sale. after add shipping, 1 GAP t shirt can be less than SGD$5 onli! and shorts also! pants and formal shirts can be less than $15!

cheap and good quality! nice designs also :) cheaper than pasar malam!

another place i buy from is Wing Tai. they always hv FOX baby/kids warehouse sale. 1 tshirt can cos SGD$1 onli! then they got rompers and socks n alot of formal clothings also. cheap and good too!

another source of my son's clothes is HK. my uncle stays in HK and my mum travels there twice a yr, so she'll go buy clothes from there too :)

Ting

my parents buy frm this shop call AVENUE i think(cant rmb the name fully).
there's one located at PS, in front of John little.
think is korean/ jap clothings.
lately they r into ZARAkids.
but mostly they buy from those pushcarts de.
very nice n cheap. :)

actually, no specific shops, they just buy as they go along.
when pin was below one, mum n dad were fox baby fans. :)

uddermummy

I always buy online. Organise my own sprees or join sprees from websites such as gap.com or oldnavy.com.

most of the clothes i buy during their winter when summer clothes are on cheap sale. after add shipping, 1 GAP t shirt can be less than SGD$5 onli! and shorts also! pants and formal shirts can be less than $15!

cheap and good quality! nice designs also :) cheaper than pasar malam!

another place i buy from is Wing Tai. they always have FOX baby/kids warehouse sale. 1 tshirt can cos SGD$1 onli! then they got rompers and socks and alot of formal clothings also. cheap and good too!

:)
i like gap and fox too!

stonston, must chio me when you organise a spree!

shulyn

hi mummies,

where do you usually shop for your child's clothings? besides kiddy palace, tom & sefanie, where else can i find afforable clothings for toddlers? tx.
Hi Mummies,

Just for sharing, refer to the links below, those are the online store i have patronise, very nice and quality stuffs...

1) Baby's stash Site ( The monril bibs very special, $4 only, PP Pants very cute, $6 only) * For this, i went down personally to the house at Bishan partly is becos there is so much things that caught my eyes...bought the most stuffs there like monril bibs, PP Pants, Elmo rompers and one Polo Ralph rompers there too...

2) Branded Baby Boy ( I personally feel that their Calvin Klein bodysuit very cheap, $14 for 3 pcs)

Enjoy shopping!

hui_ru_88

hi mummies,

where do you usually shop for your child's clothings? besides kiddy palace, tom & sefanie, where else can i find afforable clothings for toddlers? tx.
As to tops for my daughter, I dont buy any of it since the day my daughter was born. Cos my husband is selling clothes.

For as low as $2, you can buy zara and OP tops from him. Moreover, these zara tops are only available in Europe. Not found in Singapore branches.

As to jumpers and rompers, I bought it from a shop located just opposite Parkway Parade. Another shop is Song and Song. It has quite a number of branches in Singapore. It costs me less than $4 per piece. You can get brands like Old Navy, Disney and Osh Kosh. Their infants and toddlers jackets from Osh Kosh cost as low as $8- depending on designs.

As to my daughter's shorts, my husband get it from those stalls selling at market. He got it as low as $5 as he knows quite a number of the seller. This includes brand from Espirit and zara.

Fox.. Gap, Oldnavy (Online)

Fox having gss now..
30% off, with additional 10% off if purchase 3 pieces.
Citibank credit card, additional 20% off total bill !!

shopaholic

Usually from Fox, Oshkosh, and through online stores oversees such as Gymboree, Pumpkin Patch. I hv also bought randomly from Zara if I see nice pieces. Otherwise, they are from departmental stores like OG and Robinsons which sell nice children clothes too. Look out for their storewide sale, can be quite a bargain at times. :)

Ting

eh at any fox shop??
marina sq, PS, suntec, orchard, vivo, great world city(i think).
mostly those i go to is in town area de. so not sure if other places hv.

Jasmine Tang

Hi mummies,

I am new here and i just bought some clothes for my son which is 3 years old from www.gmarket.com.sg. The delivery is about 2 days, super fast. There is one experience is 1 day to reach my home. Impress. Anyway, most of my son clothes are from old navy.com and Gap.com, cheap and nice quality. The pants can adjust, not bad. I like it very much. I am so happy can find so many informaton in this mummysg forum. I enjoying of it.