where do u usually shop for your child's clothings?

missblue18

I always buy online. Organise my own sprees or join sprees from websites such as gap.com or oldnavy.com.

most of the clothes i buy during their winter when summer clothes are on cheap sale. after add shipping, 1 GAP t shirt can be less than SGD$5 onli! and shorts also! pants and formal shirts can be less than $15!

cheap and good quality! nice designs also :) cheaper than pasar malam!

another place i buy from is Wing Tai. they always have FOX baby/kids warehouse sale. 1 tshirt can cos SGD$1 onli! then they got rompers and socks and alot of formal clothings also. cheap and good too!

another source of my son's clothes is HK. my uncle stays in HK and my mum travels there twice a your, so she'll go buy clothes from there too :)
Hi Stonston, how do u get to know abt wingtai warehouse sale?i love fox clothes!

Frenchkitty

Just went to Vivo yesterday... Fox Baby sales still on... and BabyGAP having 50% off selected rompers and clothes. Bought tee-shirts and pants all 50% off from GAP..

And oh I noticed one thing - Fox Baby's most tee-shirts dont come with poppers on the collars so very hard to stretch over baby's head leh... :nah:

apollo

Just went to Vivo yesterday... Fox Baby sales still on... and BabyGAP having 50% off selected rompers and clothes. Bought tee-shirts and pants all 50% off from GAP..

And oh I noticed one thing - Fox Baby's most tee-shirts dont come with poppers on the collars so very hard to stretch over baby's head ... :nah:
do u noe when the GAP sales end??

Frenchkitty

Hi Regina, sorry I dont know when it ends but I think end of July...I kinda regret not buying more Hahaha cos really is good deal

Frenchkitty

just to share.. I went to BabyGAP at Orchard Wisma ytdy and their sales is miserable.. only 10-20% off the 2nd purchase.. compared to Vivo City which was more worth it... now I really regret not buying more...

And at Fox Baby Marina Sq, everything was half priced store wide.. go grab!
Lots of nice jeans and pants and Disney rompers.. :Dancing_tongue:

uddermummy

just to share.. I went to BabyGAP at Orchard Wisma ytdy and their sales is miserable.. only 10-20% off the 2nd purchase.. compared to Vivo City which was more worth it... now I really regret not buying more...

And at Fox Baby Marina Sq, everything was half priced store wide.. go grab!
Lots of nice jeans and pants and Disney rompers.. :Dancing_tongue:
it's the same at vivo cos i just went on saturday. I think the 50% sale is over. :(

Frenchkitty

Uddermummy > ALAMAK.... :err: so dumb of me should have grabbed more during the 50% sales... did you go check out Fox Baby? I think their jeans n pants are worth buying but becos my son has too many pants/jeans from ON and GAP which I recently purchased and I scared buy liao he very fast cannot wear...

Then Fox Baby tees also nice.. just that I dont really like their tees most dont have button at the collar so very hard to stretch over bb's head.

apollo

As to tops for my daughter, I dont buy any of it since the day my daughter was born. Cos my husband is selling clothes.

For as low as $2, you can buy zara and OP tops from him. Moreover, these zara tops are only available in Europe. Not found in Singapore branches.

As to jumpers and rompers, I bought it from a shop located just opposite Parkway Parade. Another shop is Song and Song. It has quite a number of branches in Singapore. It costs me less than $4 per piece. You can get brands like Old Navy, Disney and Osh Kosh. Their infants and toddlers jackets from Osh Kosh cost as low as $8- depending on designs.

As to my daughter's shorts, my husband get it from those stalls selling at market. He got it as low as $5 as he knows quite a number of the seller. This includes brand from Espirit and zara.
hello, may i know where are the outlets of Song and Song?? thks:tlaugh:

uddermummy

Uddermummy > ALAMAK.... :err: so dumb of me should have grabbed more during the 50% sales... did you go check out Fox Baby? I think their jeans and pants are worth buying but becos my son has too many pants/jeans from ON and GAP which I recently purchased and I scared buy he very fast cannot wear...

Then Fox Baby tees also nice.. just that I dont really like their tees most dont have button at the collar so very hard to stretch over baby's head.
i got 1 jumper and 1 denim skirt for dd a month ago during the sale. Didn't dare to buy more cos she's growing quite fast. A lot of her skirts are now short enuf to be tops!!!:001_302:

Ting

pin lately put on alot of weight!
just not long ago, she was sick n lost a lot of weight, now she is so chubby!
my mum took out her box of new clothes for her to try (those 3-4 yr old clothings my parents saw quite nice so just buy n keep) but some she too fat canot wear!!!
wahahaha!
plus my cousin bought this 2 jackets from aust for her which is 4T de, now she can wear alr.
kids really grow so fast!!!

apollo

pin lately put on alot of weight!
just not long ago, she was sick and lost a lot of weight, now she is so chubby!
my mum took out her box of new clothes for her to try (those 3-4 your old clothings my parents saw quite nice so just buy and keep) but some she too fat canot wear!!!
wahahaha!
plus my cousin bought this 2 jackets from aust for her which is 4T , now she can wear already.
kids really grow so fast!!!
yup! my son 2mth old only, those 6-12mths rompers look just nice on him only. think few more weeks cannot wear... so regret buying so many for him...:tlaugh:

Ting

yah! pin also.
when she is abt 1 year old, need to get 2T for her alr.
lucky nowadays, alot of jeans r adjustable at the waist, so still can wear!

Frenchkitty

yah my son too.. he is 2.5mos but wearing 6-12mos clothes.. and I thought those "ang mo" sizes run bigger? haha alamak.. so I've stopped buying clothes for him till he wears his current ones to the max and outgrow liao then I buy..

Cos I scared buy to keep then wasted.

apollo

that's y now i always buy 18mths and above.. haha.. i keep telling my hubby i gonna STOP buying for ds but how to resist when those kids wears are on sales???!!! haha...