Where do you buy Formula Milk from?

chelle

Hi mummies, can you share where you buy ur BB milk powder from?

I usually buy from Ang Mo supermarket coz is near my house but my mum n aunt keep saying can only buy from NTUC coz their quality control much stricter.
They say supermarket like Ang Mo & Sheng Siong products are from Malaysia.
My hubby bought from NTUC and we compare the importer etc to the one from Ang Mo, everything the same but price different by $4!

autumn82

Hi mummies, can you share where you buy your baby milk powder from?

I usually buy from Ang Mo supermarket coz is near my house but my mum and aunt keep saying can only buy from NTUC coz their quality control much stricter.
They say supermarket like Ang Mo & Sheng Siong products are from Malaysia.
My hubby bought from NTUC and we compare the importer etc to the one from Ang Mo, everything the same but price different by $4!
If I'm not wrong the difference is the Place of Orgin, either The Netherlands or New Zealand. NTUC selling those from Netherlands and Sheng Siong sells those from New Zealand.. :)

I only get those from Netherlands for both kids.

Phoebii Cheng

Normally we buy ours from carrefour, cos' hubby got rebates and it is cheaper.....but on Wed, we bought the milk powder from a medical hall in Tamp, cheaper by abt $4 and plus they give free vcds for each can that we buy.......

chelle

If I'm not wrong the difference is the Place of Orgin, either The Netherlands or New Zealand. NTUC selling those from Netherlands and Sheng Siong sells those from New Zealand.. :)

I only get those from Netherlands for both kids.
OH, that the diff, i went to chk the one bought from Ang Mo, is from Australia/New Zealand.

Will go NTUC to check theirs and see the diff~!

Catty

I bought my both gals formula milk from M'sia Giant if i got no time to go in usually i will go to those medical hall which i think is also more cheaper compare to NTUC or other supermarket..

For me anywhere is fine so long as it is NOT made in China.. :tlaugh:

redjn

I bought most of them fm Sheng Siong Supermarket during my earlier month then later I found a medicine shop in Jurong West selling the formula Milk (FrisoGold) much cheaper (can be $2 - 4 cheaper) then any of the supermarket. Ever since then I had been buying fm them. Infact most of the formula milk there is selling much cheaper than other area.

apollo

there's a ANG MO Supermarket near my place too but too bad they dont sell friso stage 1 so since ds born till now, we buy from NTUC...