Where to bring kids to have fun in s'pore?

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Erm.. For the Splash Park. U dun have to pay a single cent. It's just an open air playground wif water! :)
CARPARK NOT FREE!! haha :p

sembawang shopping centre... is it the newly upgraded one? Went there once... the carpark is behind the small lane right? Q like long snake.... give up... illegal park outside faster :)

autumn82

CARPARK NOT FREE!! haha :p

sembawang shopping centre... is it the newly upgraded one? Went there once... the carpark is behind the small lane right? Q like long snake.... give up... illegal park outside faster :)
Ya!! Carpark sux la. Super wuliao de.

Janice_88

Hi

perhaps you can try the playground at SAFRA Toa Payoh.. its indoor

Just to share.. I know there is one indoor playground for kids 3 yrs and above. entry fee is about 4plus only. adult is free.

Quite a nice environment for kids, clean and not so rowdy..

perhaps you all can try to bring your kids there? i believe kids would love to go there.

somemore there can also hold birthday parties too!

i also heard before that there are activities and courses and even parenting talks every month during weekends.. can enrich our parenthood while our kids are playing indoor.. that sounds so cool!

now i cant wait to go for their Children's day and Halloween Night party for kids!

Ting

how about botanic gardens?
free entry too.
big open space for kids to run arnd.
you can bring your own stuffs like frisbee, scooter, tricycle/bicycle for them.
can let them feed the birds, fishes, swans, tortise.
its good to bring them to the natural environment.
can hv picnic there, or there r a few eateries there too.
my parents bring pin there every weekend.
:)

jessielu

Once brought my kids to the new Boon Lay Safra indoor playground and they love it, very huge and parents can sit at the cafe, enjoying herself too

klearad

Wow tks for the recommendation on Sembawang Shopping Centre's Splash Park. Hee is it near to Sembawang MRT??? My bb born on 10 march 09, hee seems like a few march babies here too.

Hee shall we meet one day at Sembawang Splash Park??? Nov 09? Dec 09? with our hubbies and babies?? My bb is 7mth now :) I stay at ToaPayoh

LoVeS

Oh btw do you have the website to check it out?

I have another one to share: Fidgets
we went there last wk but no wireless connection so end up i was so bored there wif my baby ger(slping) while my hubby n son having so much fun~

Might be going tis wed to Peek a Boo at kallang tat is a indoor playground with cafe n wireless connection~