where to find nice & budgeted buffet caterer to celebrate my baby one years old.

JP12

Anyone tried Neo Garden? The last time I used Liang. This time I want to try Neo G. I see their mini buffet menus do not serve food in warmers and no tables also.? Which package do u have to order in order to have food in warmer? Did most of u order the mini buffet package? Which menu did u try and how was it?
Thanks

I tried Neo Garden before. Not bad...
Can also try Stamford, Pine's, Rasel.. tried those during office buffets too. Quite good selection and set-up.

huihui82

Anyone tried Neo Garden? The last time I used Liang. This time I want to try Neo G. I see their mini buffet menus do not serve food in warmers and no tables also.? Which package do u have to order in order to have food in warmer? Did most of u order the mini buffet package? Which menu did u try and how was it?
Thanks
You can try Singapore Catering Services | Facebook
They provide various types of food and dessert also.

I got my event organize with their catering services.
:001_302:

Wendy7788

where to find nice & budgeted buffet caterer to celebrate my baby one years old.

Anyone tried liang food recently ?

geraline

i must recommend this Good Luck Kitchen! For any occasions that i have, i would always order from them! if you are ordering, please ask the guy instead. He would hear you out and would give good suggestions according to your budget.

Most of my guests or visitors who ate their food commented "好吃" or would ask for their name card and order from them next time! their signature dishes are KONG BA Bao and curry:D yummy:D

hope it helps!

http://www.goodluckkitchen.com.sg/

Last edited: