Where to go to pierce baby's ears?

pixie

I brought my girl to the GP when she was 6 months old. Of course, once she saw the doctor, she realised she didn't like him and started to wail. But the whole process was actually quick. He applied something like alcohol stuff on both ears and use something that looks like a gun to pierce the studded earrings into her earlobes.

Upon payment, the staff passed me some packets of stuff that looks like cotton with alcohol but I never had a chance to use it as my girl didnt has any infection.

Now at 15-ish, she then realise that she has something on her ears and occasionally try to touch the earrings but otherwise, she was fine with it - as if it's part of her body parts.

felicity

my parents didn't pierce for me as a kid and i wasn't interested and love my ears unpierced (i feel more unique when all my peers have pierced ears!) so i leave it until i was 27... pierced cos too vain, wanna wear earrings for my wedding photoshoot lol... did at a gp clinic.

my cousin's parents also didn't pierce for her until she asked for it at 5 years old... and because she asked for it, she sat through the whole piercing without crying, very brave! haha...

so i don't intend to pierce for my baby girl until she asked for it when she's older. :)