which baby diapers has colour indicator?

which diaper brand do you use?

• Total voters

jern

My baby Sara is now 5 months old and is about 7kg. She's outgrown her newborn size diapers (pampers newbaby brand for baby up to 7kg). I'm so used to the pampers diaper whereby a blue line appears whenever it's wet. It's really convenient and such a wonderful invention! However, I'm dismayed to note that all other diapers do not seem to have this function.

I've now just started using the bigger sized pampers active baby m-sized diapers but am not sure of the fastest way to check when the diapers are soiled. I've to either physically open the diaper to see (so inconvenient), smell her bottom or feel the change in texture of the material when's it's wet (quite a challenge).

Does anyone out there know any other diaper brands that have this colour indicator function? Or can anyone recommend me a good diaper brand to try? Thanks!

nsync_su

If im not wrong, Pampers brand has an indicator.. i ever come across one but somehow kinda forget.. u can check at the supermarket. They usually write on the bag itself. Do survey around 1st.

Domique

Pampers have indicator for NB and S only.

If im not wrong, Pampers brand has an indicator.. i ever come across one but somehow kinda forget.. you can check at the supermarket. They usually write on the bag itself. Do survey around 1st.

stonston

I recall one of the brands the cartoon will fade off when it's full of urine. can't rmb the brand though cos my son no longer using it. I think it's EQ or something like tt :)

nsync_su

I recall one of the brands the cartoon will fade off when it's full of urine. can't rmb the brand though cos my son no longer using it. I think it's EQ or something like that :)
Ya, i agree... got one brand lah but i oso cannot remember.

lis

wot blue lines appear..? wer to look at it..? hmm.. i'm not even aware bout tiz.. :(

Domique

Where? i using now the stages active one. no more strip ley izzit the elephant as indicator?
confirm dun have lar. The purple packaging one. read the packaging. not pull up ley.

Erm.. M and L size also have the indicator... Iggy using it still... :001_302:

Lin-12

Erm.. M and L size also have the indicator... Iggy using it still... :001_302:
Yup pampers still have the indicator...But much more expensive..Think its the Purple packaging de...Bought from Giant those that come in boxes. Forgot the price. You can check it out at Giant.

autumn82

Where? i using now the stages active one. no more strip ley izzit the elephant as indicator?
confirm dont have . The purple packaging one. read the packaging. not pull up ley.
I'm using those in purple packaging ones, not pull ups. Normal ones. Got a yellow line in between the diapers, when wet will turn blue or green. No?

Yup pampers still have the indicator...But much more expensive..Think its the Purple packaging ...Bought from Giant those that come in boxes. Forgot the price. You can check it out at Giant.
I got mine from NTUC.. Yea, it is expensive. but much softer, like our pads, ultraslim. :tlaugh:

Domique

mine is purple packaging lso

Anyway indicator like the S one with a strip?

Yup pampers still have the indicator...But much more expensive..Think its the Purple packaging ...Bought from Giant those that come in boxes. Forgot the price. You can check it out at Giant.

Domique

No ley. Why har? I just bought last month only. its purple ones. With te elephant still. Stages Active!

I'm using those in purple packaging ones, not pull ups. Normal ones. Got a yellow line in between the diapers, when wet will turn blue or green. No?

I got mine from NTUC.. Yea, it is expensive. but much softer, like our pads, ultraslim. :tlaugh: