Which brand for FM?

mummiestarries

Dear mummies,

Any recommendations for FM?
Been letting baby drink Mamax Gold, but thinking of changing it as heard that it is quite oily.

Any suggestions?

LOVES,

apollo

i'm using friso for ds... heard that similac and enfalac are good but will also cause constipation easier cause certain supplyment is higher and not all babies can take it...

friso is also oily... and i think actu all FM is the same. as long as ur baby poo regularly, no constipation, no diarrhoea, then dun have to change. cause if change, later constipation or diarrhoea you also have to change back...

and even people tell you certain FM is GOOD also doesn't mean every babies suit it... :tlaugh:

pkshl

i'm using friso for dear son... heard that similac and enfalac are good but will also cause constipation easier cause certain supplyment is higher and not all babies can take it...

friso is also oily... and i think actually all FM is the same. as long as your baby poo regularly, no constipation, no diarrhoea, then dont have to change. cause if change, later constipation or diarrhoea you also have to change back...

and even people tell you certain FM is GOOD also doesn't mean every babies suit it... :tlaugh:
my son also on friso but hubby suggest changing to other brand cos he tinks that friso cause dear son to ve mucus & plemgh & rashes on his face.

isabelandrew

i guess u hv to try. my friend said similac is good but another friend's bb cannot take it. my bb is taking Nan 1 very well :) but another friend's bb does not take it very well. Keep crying.

U should try and see the bb's response :)

Jmumi

DS had been drinking Similac since 2 weeks old.. I've stop BF then and covert to FM. Similac is the closest similarity to BM. His Poo poo still looks the same when we convert to similac. I've tried changing to Friso when he was 1mth old but he simply reject it!! LOL
then no choice, got to convert back to Similac.. HE'S THE BOSS..

Ting

pin is on friso, so far so good.
if your is comfy with his current FM, no problems with it, then wont advise to change.
diff babies suit diff FMs.
if the next one u change not suitable, then need to switch to another.
stressful for babies too. :)

apollo

my son also on friso but hubby suggest changing to other brand cos he tinks that friso cause dear son to ve mucus & plemgh & rashes on his face.
my other frens and cousin NOT taking friso also got muscus, phelgm and rashes... we asked pd before it's perfectly NORMAL for babies to have all these, no point changing FM when ur baby did not encounter any diarrhoea, constipation etc.. maybe u wanna check with a pd 1st b4 changing?? cos i heard some baby change FM in the end constipation etc..

dun wry, the above symptoms will go away itself... unles the phelgm & muscus causes ur baby to have breathing diffi , if not even u bring to pd, they will also do nth much.. rashes will go away by itself... all my frens, cousins told me NOT to apply anything just keep use cool boiled water to clean and when baby grows older, it will goes off...