which brand infant milk powder is better?

potato

My baby was drinking friso 2, as she vomitted and lao sai recently, the doc ask me to give her friso soy.. I'm thinking of letting her try Nan HA once she gets well as she suffered from constipation. What do you think mummies? :)

lonerjas

My baby was drinking friso 2, as she vomitted and lao sai recently, the doc ask me to give her friso soy.. I'm thinking of letting her try Nan HA once she gets well as she suffered from constipation. What do you think mummies? :)
doc ask u give friso soy cos lao sai cant take diary product so need lactose free. u can try other brand of formula after baby recovers lor..

My 1st born oso react to friso 1, lao sai.. so i gave him enfalac at the way

potato

Ok.. There are so many milk powder brands out there?! So hard to choose.. If i give her a new formula, how to know if it is ok for her? :)

Triquetra

BB currently taking Nan Pro + Breastmilk.
Should have bought HA instead, got Pro before reading the replies as there wasnt any milk powder left.
BB isnt exactly constipated, her stools are normal and not hard... its just the frequency and her bloated tummy which seems to be causing her discomfort.
She is also having rashes, not sure if it's heat rash or allergy :(

potato

:( I'm sorry to hear that, i do hope that our babies will get well soon! Hm.. why don't you switch to HA? I think i'll try HA for her.. :)

ireneongat

my second boy is on karihome goat milk since birth. Retail price is $23.75 dor 400g. Me and another mummy will do bulk purchase together for 12 tin with 10% discount and 1 tin free. So each tin is $20/=. If any mummy is interested to join or want to get a tin from me to try, please PM me. Currently, still have a few tin for new born and moving on to stage 2 for above 7 months. The shop is at punggol plaza. I stay near boon keng MRT.

diymummy

For those intending to get NAN HA, it's a hypoallergenic formula and is a little bit bitter to taste compared to other formulas. My baby is on HA because he is an allergic baby.

Triquetra

my second boy is on karihome goat milk since birth. Retail price is $23.75 dor 400g. Me and another mummy will do bulk purchase together for 12 tin with 10% discount and 1 tin free. So each tin is $20/=. If any mummy is interested to join or want to get a tin from me to try, please PM me. Currently, still have a few tin for new born and moving on to stage 2 for above 7 months. The shop is at punggol plaza. I stay near boon keng MRT.
Can infant drink goat milk?
I thought at least 1 year old >.<

Triquetra

For those intending to get NAN HA, it's a hypoallergenic formula and is a little bit bitter to taste compared to other formulas. My baby is on HA because he is an allergic baby.
I am told that dd might not take on HA after drinking Pro cause of the taste.
Sigh... dd hasn't poo poo for 5~6 days le -.-"

potato

My daughter is drinking friso soy now.. Doc ask me to try friso cream too. I'm just wondering if i should still give Nan HA to her? Or stick to friso soy? There are so many brands of milk in the market! How to choose? :(