which brand is really worth the money?

i like the following...

skincare - clinique, clarins, neutrogena & clean and clear
cosmetics - revlon and mac

right now i'm using cleanser from clean and clear, toner and moisturiser from clinique. my body oil is from clarins. make-up all either from revlon and mac. find that these brands work well on my skin.

jenny88

any brand that works for your skin is worth. it just that you have to try most of them to know which one will really works..
agree, i really like clarins for my skin as i feel it absorbs it better than the rest. i also like origins and biotherm. I prefer gel creams to heavy creams as i don't like the greasy feeling on my skin.

Shunhua

Hi, I would like to introduce you to a 100% uncut glacial clay mask that will turn back time for your skin.
The nutrients and rare glacial water in the mask help to reverse damage to your skin and supply the foundation for rebuilding age-defying collagen and elastin, leaving you the smooth, fresh, hydrated and radiant skin.

The ION factor is what differentiates our product from other glacial masks. The ION factor will remove the positively charged impurities from the skin effectively.
It is also a hypoallergenic product with no artificial scent and no paraben!

This mask comes from British Colombia and only available previously in Europe and Japan high end spas where one facial treatment costs USD 200. Now you can have the same results at an affordable price.

I would love to pass you a trial pack to experience the wonders of the mask and you get to see results after one use. Do let me know your location so I can send you the trial pack!

There is no brand is good or not, or worth money or not.. First step you should do is to identify your own skin type, and choose the right products for your own skin. cos your skin type may be different from your friend's skin type. the product she using will not be suitable for you. Have the right knowledge to choose the right product for your own skin type.

My skin was very bad during my teenage years cos i buy and use products through tv commercials, and also my friends recommendation.. all money wasted and i need to resort to be on medication, which spoil my health. My confidence level dropped to a point i wanted to just hide in my house forever.. When i graduated from poly and went to work, that is when I started to read up and search online for information. That was when i decided to sign up for general skincare workshop. from there my skin started to improve as i got the right knowledge to choose the products as i understand my skin and body better.

Just a sharing of my experience, cos we ladies most important is our face and body figure!

sharon27

Currently I am using wide variety of beauty products.

For daily skincare:
- Sara shantelles
- L'oreal
- Bio-Essence
- Nivea
- Estee Lauder
- Face shop

Make up
- Make up Forever
- Za
- Maybelline
- Etude House
- Chanel
- Canmake
- Kate
- K Platte

Beauty products have been tested. Those that are proven to work are given full review with before-after photos. Check out myBeautyCravings.com and learn which brands and products are really worth your money.