Which brand of facial products do u use?

JessTan

Dear mummies. .
Please share which brand of facial products do u use and how effective it is? As am planning to buy and invest in a range of products for myself.. getting feedback and advices from u mummies! :)

Please share..

Phoebii Cheng

I also want to change my brand of facial products.....a colleague recommend Kose to me....and I can see that the effects is not too bad

I am currently using Fancl products

JessTan

I also want to change my brand of facial products.....a colleague recommend Kose to me....and I can see that the effects is not too bad

I am currently using Fancl products
Oh thanks for ur reply.. :) Why u want to change ?
I have oil base skin.. so not sure which to use to help it. .
Any more sharing from other mummies??

lekdao

I personally feels different ppl suits different brand/range. You gotta try it to find which suit you.

annie

im using clarins. its the first skincare i started with and in between i will try other brands out of curiosity but still go back to clarins eventually hehe. ive tried fancl. too drying for me and it burns my skin. i have very sensitive skin. not every brand works on me. some burns, some breaks me out. troublesome hehe. so far only clarins works on me well

Phoebii Cheng

Oh thanks for your reply.. :) Why you want to change ?
I have oil base skin.. so not sure which to use to help it. .
Any more sharing from other mummies??
Cos' I realise that it does not really helps with my skin, don't know why after birth, become dry.....and pored enlarged.....

I used SKII before, but cos' too ex oredi.....if not would love to continue using SKII

evie

Hi there,

I am allergic to SKI II... so now my hubby is using it...:wong29:

I have oily skin that is prone to occasional out breaks... now using shisheido mattifying moisturizer... very good so far. My skin is well under control:Dancing_wub:

I am using Forever Living Products.. Suitable for babies (liquid soap=top to toe wash, tears free & aloe jelly=nappy rash) for mummy(sensitive, oily and dry skin)ph5.5

Try out! u know the feeling...

allycat

I'm also trying hard to look for one that really works. The beauticians in differnet beauty salons all commented that my skin is dehydrated beneth. Not sure how to get over that problem although the products I'm using are supposed to be hydrating :S