Which brand of facial wash?

stonston

i use dermalogica.....have been using this since i was 16...so stick to it since no prob :)

but my bro uses ginvera n his face cleared up! he use ginvera face wash, then use bio essence cream....then once a week i help him apply ampoule (very cheap! i buy from supplier)....then his face cleared up alot...he got sensitive skin also...

Mrs Xie

i use dermalogica.....have been using this since i was 16...so stick to it since no prob :)

but my bro uses ginvera n his face cleared up! he use ginvera face wash, then use bio essence cream....then once a week i help him apply ampoule (very cheap! i buy from supplier)....then his face cleared up alot...he got sensitive skin also...
Wow... U are so nice to your bro... :tlaugh:

stonston

my onli brother lei....last time always fight de...but now like best fren liaoz...hahaha...

when i buy facial products sometimes will buy for him n my sis also :p
the ampoule i buy in bulk fm supplier...then me, my hb, my mum n my bro share share use :)

babypris86

i currently switch to Silk pro deep cleansing... I find it is :red::red:... I having sensitive and acne prone skin.. doc recommended me a lot like Avenue but some times i feel my face is nv clean enough and more pimples pop out... after switching to Silk pro, my skin immediately become better and smoothly... more over my pimples all disappear after 3 days of using... I highly recommend their pdts... and also i am 22 yrs old... so think their pdts suits ppl age like us too..

kyuden21

Hi all, I'm a new FTWM.

I'm using My美 red ginseng facial wash from korea. Not bad and affordable. Been using this product for 2 months together with other follow up.

iwan2noe

For whitening.. i use Nivea whitening facial wash!
its cheap & good.. not drying to my skin at all...
Hi dear all,

I was told that usually whitening facial products are usually more oily than usual products... Do take note if u have combination or oily skin as it may not be suitable for u... Use whitening prdts only if u need it.. Too overly fair also not too good looking.... hehe (no offend ar:nah:)

Hope this piece of info helps! =)

iwan2noe

I'm using Neways TLC cleanser. a mild and not foaming cleanser. I'm been using the cleanser and the toner since my 1st baby and its not drying. heard foaming cleanser can be quite drying for skin.
Hi khim,

I totally agree!~:001_302:

tracyk

currently using Bod white tea cleanser :001_302:.

i love the smooth slippery texture of the product, and it gives a really good wash on my oily face. the scent really perks me up in the morning too, which works for me because its hard for me to feel awake before rushing off for work.

seatrix

Hi mummies,

do check out this website : www.litBYnature.biz All products are free from Harsh Chemicals, you may wanna try the Aloe Vera Fascial Wash or Avocado Fascial Scrub, I used it, it helps my problem skin!

Hope this information will help you!

redjn

I have been using CETAPHIL for the last 8 yrs. As far as till now I had no prob with it. most important it is not costly especially during sales time u can get 2 bottles at average price between $28 - $30 (this normally comes with free gift like face towel)

Oppsgal

I have been using CETAPHIL for the last 8 yrs. As far as till now I had no prob with it. most important it is not costly especially during sales time you can get 2 bottles at average price between $28 - $30 (this normally comes with free gift like face towel)
I try Cetaphil before. Not suitable for me. Maybe got sensitive skin.

Mummy to Baby V

I like products that has no harmful chemicals and preservatives such as SLS and parabens.
Used Fancl for about 1+ year, about $26 to last 2 months. Like it very much.
Fancl Mild Oil Cleanser removes makeup flawlessly, loves it!

Moved to KL where there is no Fancl outlet, so switched to L'Occitane Organic Olive range. $36 for foam cleanser, should last a few months. Both my husband and I like it.

joanne6298

for me i'm using Artistry facial wash (1 set) - cleanser, toner & moisturiser.. used to have lots of acne of my skin when i was studying in uni (too stressed), then i started using this n realised my skin cleared.. There's a set for oily, dry or sensitive skin... Or u can just try individual item.
Where to get tis artistry??

nininuskin

Hello Everyone! Nu Skin has excellent face washes for all types of skin and uses botanical ingredients. Their slogan is "All of the good, none of the bad" since they use only good ingredients and nothing bad!
I highly recommend everyone to try their face washes and facial creams! They have anti-aging products and are proven to work!

If anybody interested in buying nuskin products, just go to the Nu skin website www.nuskin.com, click on your country, then click on sign up as customer and enter for the Sponsor ID: USW9138137

You will get 30% discount on all products if you sign up as a distributor! It is a great business opportunity!
To sign up as distributor, go to www.nuskin.com, click on your country, click on sign up as distributor, and enter for the Sponsor ID: USW9138137
You will then receive your distributor ID which you can use to purchase products with the discount and tell friends about Nu skin and to purchase products with your ID, which you will then receive commission.

I’m an independent Nu Skin distributor in USA, Canada, and worldwide in Europe and Singapore, so anyone can use my ID to purchase products.

Try the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa with AgeLoc, the mini iron for wrinkles that all celebrities are using!
they have great packages you can purchase and start your own business

For any questions about product or becoming a distributor, feel free to email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

Attachments

Hi,

I'm really into all natural skin care - and if you'd like to try something that is 100% natural and free of toxic chemicals - there's a brand called 100% Pure and they're getting very good reviews. You can find it at Bud Cosmetics in Square 2 by Novena.