Which brand of feminine wash?

tiziana

after giving birth, i use lactacyd to wash the stiches ares, its not bad. after the stitches were healed, i resumed to using vagisil but hearing many of u saying summer eve is good, i wanna give it a try, how much does it cost and do watson sell them?

Mrs Xie

after giving birth, i use lactacyd to wash the stiches ares, its not bad. after the stitches were healed, i resumed to using vagisil but hearing many of u saying summer eve is good, i wanna give it a try, how much does it cost and do watson sell them?
I bought it $10.30 @ Gaurdian...... I came to know that there're still several products by Summer's Eve but never really came across any besides the feminine bath wash.

Jane_Mummy

hi i am new and 1 pregnancy so alot of thing dunno u all mean after give birth we have to use the feminine wash to wash our private part is it.

clingbel

Hello~~~

Can i ask, for ladies who use carefree feminine wash, where do u get them from? I used to get them from Watsons, but, just can't find them in Singapore anymore. I got mine from JB.
I tried all other brands.. and all not suitable for me..... Only the carefree helps me. Enlighten me pls... Carefree users~~~~ hehe.

joc

Hi clingbel

I think you can still get it in SIN Watson. Cos i think i just saw it in watson not long ago leh. If not, you might also try guardian pharmancy cos i'll bought mine from there.

clingbel

Hi Joc & Xiaoru,

Thanks so much for sharing the info. But very strange lei, i just can't find it in watsons and guardian...... Or maybe I didn't really Open my eyes and see properly. heehee.:shyxxx:

clingbel

Hi Joc & Xiaoru,

Thanks so much for sharing the info. But very strange lei, i just can't find it in watsons and guardian...... Or maybe I didn't really Open my eyes and see properly. heehee.:shyxxx:
I just went to Watsons, I found the carefree feminine wash le~~ hee. But, its of new package with box. Those that I used to buy are non-scented in bottle. And doesn't has the teatree or milk to choose.

Thanks Gals~~~ I'll try it out!:tlaugh:

stonston

Hi,

R all the brands mentioned in this post is safe for pregnancy ? Thanks alot.
my gynae asked me to use summer's eve cos i got sensitive skin n during pregnancy got alot of discharge....

hi i am new and 1 pregnancy so alot of thing dunno u all mean after give birth we have to use the feminine wash to wash our private part is it.
it is best to keep e area clean to prevent infection....for me i even went to wax away all my hair down there b4 delivery so i will have easier time managing the after-birth effects....it was much cleaner n less messy :) considering my mum din let me bath until i pester her like siao....

Jane_Mummy

my gynae asked me to use summer's eve cos i got sensitive skin n during pregnancy got alot of discharge....

it is best to keep e area clean to prevent infection....for me i even went to wax away all my hair down there b4 delivery so i will have easier time managing the after-birth effects....it was much cleaner n less messy :) considering my mum din let me bath until i pester her like siao....
the wax is u done it at hm diy or u go salon to do it and hw much was it it can last for hw long .

clingbel

i did bikini wax at the salon...wah..do at home will faintz lei!!
i paid $40 :) go to salon better...e lady tt did for me is very professional...fast n clean...

www.dwax.com.sg
Hi stonston, I'm a 1st time mum and was thinking of brazilian wax too. Tot i was crazy and i didn't dare to voice out to anyone. Lucky, u had already done it. And now i will ask my hubby to bring me there. :001_302: