Which brand of FM is ur baby drinking?

lisa_ng

baby nikki drink enfalac. so far so gd. she's now above average. only regrets didn't bf her for a longer time.:frown:

CynCyn

Initially I was also expressing milk for DS unable to latch him . Now DS on total FM . Drinking Stage 2 , S26 .

JenLee98

Now mine on 75% BF, supplement with S26. D u mummies find a strange prawn/ fishy smell with S26 ? strange huh...... bought from NTUC Spore, not across the border leh......

mum2fred

DS initally was on GAIN IQ. But during his fever & diarrhoea last 2 weeks, his Paed asked me to stop give him GAIN IQ & switch to Pediasure or soy milk.

I gave DS Pediasure when he was having diarrhoea. And when he recovered, he start to reject GAIN IQ. So i continue to give him Pediasure instead. :001_302:

Leanne

Nepia? Never heard of the brand before.

DH wanna get another cheaper diapers to use at home. When going out, then use Pampers. Else just use cheap one at home. Switch here & there lor.

BChew

I give my bb friso.

I prefer enfalac which has higher DHA but my bb's stomach can't accept it leh. Maybe it could be due to enfalac's containing coconut oil lor. Dunno why everytime bb drinks enfalac, he will get bloated stomach and ingestion easily. :frown:

Ting

is it advisable to switch FM..? cos the murse at my PD gv me a small tin of Enfapro (which i think is step 2) but my girl now on friso..she say it is ok to mix leh..but im wondering la...

maine78

is it advisable to switch FM..? cos the murse at my PD gv me a small tin of Enfapro (which i think is step 2) but my girl now on friso..she say it is ok to mix leh..but im wondering la...
My pd also say i can mix but i never do tat. I follow the transition table to switch frm step 1 to step 2 milk powder. Maybe if same brand milk powder mix still okie ba. JMHO