Which Diaper are you using for your baby?

clingbel

Hi Mummies,

I am wondering what diapers are mummies here using for your darlings.
I had tried several brands and still find that Mummy Poko is the best for my dd. But, my dd's nanny was saying that Mummy Poko is too thick for my dd that cause redness near her anus......

I do not change my dd's diaper at nite because I don't want to interupt her sleep.

Does any mummy did the same thing as me?

My dd's nanny advise me to change in the middle of the nite to prevent redness.......:embarrassed:

Care to share views?

January84

I am using mummy poko too with no problems, been using since my son's birth.

maybe u can apply some rashness cream once a day for your BB or apply it during the last change of diapers before his night sleep.

My DS is using Mamy Poko too.. No prob at all. I ever switch to Pureen Premium,Pampers Comfort & Fitti to save cost. But notice he woke up a lot in the middle of the night after 1 time pee & his bottom is like sweating. DH & me decided to swtich back to MP eversince.

Maybe u try Pampers Active? cos using it for my girl n no prob? I seldom apply rash cream on my girl cos i always wash her with water n change her diapers instead. But if rashes still appear? i recommend Mustela vitamin barrier cream. super good. been using since bb born no change! :Dancing_wub:

January84

Maybe u try Pampers Active? cos using it for my girl n no prob? I seldom apply rash cream on my girl cos i always wash her with water n change her diapers instead. But if rashes still appear? i recommend Mustela vitamin barrier cream. super good. been using since bb born no change! :Dancing_wub:
ya, eps when BB pooped, wash clean with water and bb soup. . . more clean. . .

Lotus

I love mamy poko and have never had a problem.

Also don't change their diaper at night incase they wake. Maybe just use some rash cream before putting her to bed.

Hi Mummies,

I had tried several brands and still find that Mummy Poko is the best for my dd. But, my dd's nanny was saying that Mummy Poko is too thick for my dd that cause redness near her anus......

I do not change my dd's diaper at nite because I don't want to interupt her sleep.

My dd's nanny advise me to change in the middle of the nite to prevent redness.......:embarrassed:

Care to share views?

Hi,

Me using Huggies Dry comfort & pet pet. both are nt bad & cheaper.

During nite, i will use huggies and change 1 diaper b4 her last feeding so it wont leak out wen she wakes up in the morning say 9am.

Wen i see slight redness i will quickly wash her with water and dry and apply destin cream. it will goes off very fast. :) den if happen to hv nite feeding juz apply one more time b4 put her back to sleep...:)

myangela

Hi

I use Drypers, Pampers Active, MamyPoko, Huggies Ultra now so far all seems gd except pampers active. I strongly recommend drypers or huggies ultra.

Both seldom have rash on buttoms. If bb's bottoms r red try to let bb off for diapers
for 1-2 hrs daily i usually don't let my dds wear diapers when at home jus make sure u bring her to the toilet every 20mins or so.

stsy_26

Hi!

I'm not sure if you've heard of this brand before - Goo.N It's a jap brand, like Nepia, but avail only online at www.diapers.com.sg.

I've been using it for my 2nd gal (6mths) and my elder gal (3yrs) uses their pull ups. It's very absorbant, like pampers / MP, but cheaper. Their cutting is also bigger, and i've never had problems of poo leaking everywhere when my gal was younger and her poo was all wet n explosive!

They have free sample for u to try, so check it out. I've been recommending it to my frens, and all who tried it agree that it's very good.

Steph

meiying

hi my boy oso used to be "golden backside" for few mths after birth, very poor butt... Tat time only stick to mamypoko and pampers active. But even so oso have v bad rash. So my paeds prescribe me with a purple wash (can get from any guardian pharmacy) to wash the bad rash part and apply cream lor.. quite useful and try not to use wipes, everytime after wee wee and poo poo just use plain water and cotton wool to clean off. so now even i go out also will bring cotton wool and a small container for storage (but stil bring along wipes in case)..

now i can put him to cheaper diapers during the day using huggies dry. nite stil stick to mamypoko. it is really a very gd brand. every morning my boy diapers will be so heavy but no leakage at all. so worthwile.. hee...

hope this helps! :Dancing_wub:

mameesu

hi all,

my boy of 3 mths is also using mamy poko too since birth. so far no prob. but i do change his diaper after his nite feed. my boy still wake up lor... poor me!!

clingbel

WOW~~ Thanks sooo much mummies for all the info. So far, most mummies's choices are Pampers, MP & huggies.

I love mummy poko too. It really can absorb. i did apply nappy rash cream but there are still redness. My hubby says that i am over paranoid.......
I am becos, my dd suffered from serious nappy rash from using drypers.

Meiying, I am interested in the purple wash u mentioned. May I know what brand is it? I think i might opt for that. Cos, the other time when my dd has the serious nappy rash, the PD also prescribe it for my dd. But, the bottle is with my parents.

CharlesnKian, Mustela, hmmm, i shld switch to this then. I am currently using Drapolene.

stsy_26, Goo.N, only available online. hmm, and is cheaper, i shall check out the web, thanks for sharing. really can save cost if it is suitable for my dd. :001_302:

Tell u all something funny. At times, i can be sooooo blur that after changing my dd's diaper, i throw it on my bed-rm flr and I accidentially stepped on it. And guess what? Mummy poko still feels dry under my foot even thou it's full of my dd's urine.:shyxxx:

babymoon

wow.. so many fans of mommy poko here! I'm also the fan of mommy poko! my babymoon tried some other brands of diaper but still find mommy poko the best! she easily get rashes if use other brands. Mommy poko reduces the rashes.

shopaholic

Drypers for the day and Mamy Poko for the nights. No red bums, the kids were all ok with this. My elder kid also used Pampers initially but after discovering MP, I switched over as it also gives the same comfort to my child but at a lower cost. :)

babymoon

i tried drypers also but my babymoon not so suitable for that.. the air flow not so good.. so no choice, still using mommy poko lor.. now using the pants one, quite expensive de..

callieseah

Hi Mummies,

Care to share views?
Momy Poko is the best!!! I use MP at nite and my DD sleep thru it with no leakage or wetness from 10pm to 8am. No nappy rash also. But I did apply a little bit of drapolene b4 her last change.

In the day, it will be Pampers Comfort. I tried Pureen high 5 last time and she got bad rashes, leak badly and secure tape is noisy. PetPet is good also, there was once I tried putting her in PetPet for a straight 5 hours, no leak and pretty dry, good value for money. But still, nite time I won't try other brand but MP.

uniq00

after tryin serveral brands,i still find momy poko the best. drypers is good but its a bit too thick fer my dd?
anyway i read in an article that as long as ur darlin's bottom is kept dry and clean then its not necessary to apply diaper rash cream (unless tio rash already).
heard its reccommended to change diapers 6-8 times per day, but i change only when she wake up or before she falls aslp.