Which Diaper are you using for your baby?

Mab0oLine

Mamy poko's fittin is gd. My boy use it since NB. Tried pampers, drypers n

huggies. Also nt tt gd.

Densitin nappy rash cream is v gd. Cheap, smells gd and can use v long.

cherishbebe

my girl use pamper baby dry and active..

tried mamy poko, it is good but the material is thick, my girl kena nappy rash... she has no problem with pampers.

Porukadotzu

i adore Goo.N.. haha

cheap n very very soft..

i tried drypers but too thick and baby always hv this red marks frm the elastic around the leg but if i loosen it abit then the pee will come out.. so never use tat anymore.

ofcoz momy poko the best.. rather buy Goo.N.

Huggies ultra also not bad.. but the poo pocket too big and look bulky.. so only use it at night.:001_302:

dolphin

I use Huggies Ultra and Dry Comfort. Tried Drypers, MP, Pampers and Fitti. I find Huggies Dry Comfort the best. Not much difference from Ultra. Recently, we bought Huggies Dry. Haven't tried yet. I fine Pampers (yellow packaging) is good because it has urine indicator. But it is too thin. Same goes to Pampers Comfort. Cheap but it cannot hold urine that well. Huggies Dry Comfort still the best. MP ok...Fitti is scratchy. My son experience redness around the anus when he used Drypers.

For redness around the anus, we use cotton soaked with cool boiled water in a tupperware. We also use coconut oil to apply around the area once cleaned with water or after bath. Once in a while I use Drapolene Cream.

Last edited:

daberdew

I use Mamy Poko. Used to use pampers but easy to leak for my bb. However, Mamy Poko I usually change before bb sleep if not will also overflow.

CanCanMum

me using drypers...

but my darlin autum82 passed me a set of mammy poko...not yet tried coz boy says use up the drypers 1st...

nowadays my boys diapers alw dry dry when wake up in the morning leh....tempted to make him wear baby briefs but hor scared later he forgot again....sort of wasting my $ now leh....

rainy5

my gal wore pampers during the first 2 months, after that swtich to nepia, recently upgraded to nepia pull-ups. have tried several other brands but prefer nepia still. plus they provide free delivery and selling cheaper than ntuc (unless there is diaper promo).

elmo493

Using dryper & huggies. Change at abt 9pm before he go to sleep till the next morning 7am. So far so good. But we still using the diaper cream to prevent.

adlinzul

Hi!

I'm not sure if you've heard of this brand before - Goo.N It's a jap brand, like Nepia, but avail only online at www.diapers.com.sg.

I've been using it for my 2nd gal (6mths) and my elder gal (3yrs) uses their pull ups. It's very absorbant, like pampers / MP, but cheaper. Their cutting is also bigger, and i've never had problems of poo leaking everywhere when my gal was younger and her poo was all wet n explosive!

They have free sample for u to try, so check it out. I've been recommending it to my frens, and all who tried it agree that it's very good.

Steph
they have minimum order rite??

autumn82

I tried Huggies Ultra once for DS when Mamy Poko was out of stock at the supermarket.. Erm.. not beri suitable for DS prob coz his butt is bigger, so the diapers seems to be leaking.. LOL. Like not wide enuff.. Anyone encounter such things? LOL.

So now, still using mamy poko or pampers.

TeenyWeeny

I've also tried many brand like pampers comfort, pampers dry, pampers active, huggies ultra, mummy poko, pet pet and dryper.
Mummy poko still the best follow by pampers dry.

miumiu_ger

tried huggies, ntuc, pampers comfort.... leaks easily and size is kind of small as well...

still prefer mamy poko and pet pet

yeoyeo

DS uses drypers day time and MP or Huggies ultra at night. both MP and Huggies ultra is good, can last for more than 8 hours. normally i bathe him ard 8 plus and he will be wearing it till next day 7am. wow think 12 hours coming..

i think it is a good idea to change one round during his last feed like some of the mummies do... hmmm.. why i never think of tt? i only worried i will wake him up... :embarrassed: