Which formula milk is your baby's favourite?

New Daddy

Alpha Male
My baby is 5 mths old... starting to formula feed her already... have tried Enfalac but find it too gassy.. she was on similac for a while but recent acquired distaste for it... she only takes in around 90ml for each feed now.. anyone can recommend a "nice tasting" formula?

Phoebii Cheng

When my son was younger, he drinks Nan1 & 2......when he reached 1, I switched to Friso

You might want to ask for samples of milk powder from the various FM, like Promil God/Mamil Gold etc....they will give you

That time I also asked for samples to let my boy try

New Daddy

Alpha Male
When my son was younger, he drinks Nan1 & 2......when he reached 1, I switched to Friso

You might want to ask for samples of milk powder from the various FM, like Promil God/Mamil Gold etc....they will give you

That time I also asked for samples to let my boy try
How to ask for sample? Call them? So far only abott(similac) have option to request for sample online

apollo

ds was on FrisoGold when he was born till ard 6week old den switch to FrisoComfort due to reflux den all the way till 4mth old switch to similac since his reflux was better.

ehhhh as for favourite, for ds as long as he got milk to drink, all are his favourite. haha!

diymummy

Mamil can also request for sample online. Mamil is under Dumex.

I tried S26 Progress Gold (for 1 yo and above). I find it sweet and thick.

Currently my son is on NAN3.

bbyoshi

Yeah..S21 is thick and sweet. its heaty too and frothy too.. my twins dun like it.

I'm currently giving them friso and enfapro. They have been on enfalac since i started supplementing on formula. So progressed to enfapro now.

Its still quite an uphill task to get them to drink milk esp the younger twin. He doesn't like to suck from bottle. But if spoon feed, cup feed he make loads of noise... sigh dunno how...

Triquetra

Have tried Mamil, Similac and Friso, Sapphlyn still prefers Nan HA despite being told that it has a weird taste compared to normal milk powder.

ramirez

Alpha Male
milk produced from soy formula and modification of proteins, vitamins and minerals are designed specifically for children who are allergic to cow's milk. However, it should be used under the supervision of your doctor or health visitor.

angelbb

Have anyone tried S26? is it good?
Yes, it's good for my baby. She was in ICU and thats what they gave her on days where my breast milk cant be delivered on time. :) So far, no problem, no poopoo problems, and healthy weight gain. She's 6mths old now. :)

NIisme

i never taste before the milk, i dont know how it taste wor.
but my darling Vyanne at least took Similac den switch to Mamex Gold den Mamil Gold den after that now she taking Friso Gold.

always got leftover when she took mamil, but now friso no leftover, so i think she like friso. =)

ling.er

When SOn will born , hospital give Similac then back home i give him same formula.. No poo poo for many day I change to NAN HA ... Have poo but super smelly ... SO i change to NAN PRO till nw.. SO far every ting ok.. :tlaugh:

NIisme

When SOn will born , hospital give Similac then back home i give him same formula.. No poo poo for many day I change to NAN HA ... Have poo but super smelly ... SO i change to NAN PRO till now.. SO far every ting ok.. :tlaugh:
i heard that Nan HA taste not as nice as Nan PRO, dont know true or not.:nah:

lushtear

Haan used to be on Similac and BM since birth. At ard 4 months plus, every feeding is like a battle for us.. she will kick, cry, bat her bottle away and refuse her milk. Also, we noticed that that she pooed many times a day (4 to 5 times a day) We tried Friso, Enfalac, S26 and Nan. It got so bad that she started losing weight and we seek help from our PD who suggested to us that she might is allegic to cows milk and suggested either Goats or Soy milk. Soy milk wasnt an option for me cos i'm allegic to Soy and there is a high chance that Haan cud be allegic to it.. I changed to Karihome Goats milk and guess what.. IT WORKS LIKE A DREAM!!!! Haan usually take 140ml max and with goats milk, she increased her feed within a week.. Now at 6.5 month, she is drinking 200ml which is a huge huge improvement (But also burnt a huge huge hole in our pockets).. Within a month, she started increasing her weight again. The only thing i dislike bt Karihome is the price ($24.10 for a 400gm tin and i have to buy it every 3 to 4 days) and the smell if Haan spits up (The smell is dammnnnnnnnnnn EeEeeeeEeeeeee!!!!)

Hope it helps!