which hospitalisation plan is the best?

Domique

dear all, after Alaric stay at Mt E we realised that all parents should invest in a good insurance hospitalisation plan for their little ones. esp for the first 2 years at least.

We just bought the medisave one and its not enuff....

Please advise and share abt ur hospitalisation plan... how much per month/yr and what are the coverage and benefits.

jellybnzw

Mine is an AIA plan. Under the Healthshield Elite I think. On top of that it has a Pink of health. It uses per annual and per month respectively. The details are fuzzy. I do remember that in the event of hospitalisation, it covers not only per day of the hospitalisation for the parent but also the extra bed that the parent uses if they stay over in the hospital. Also, it covers as long as you are in the hospital for more than 6hrs. It covers most hospitalisation.
My agent recommend this to me and its really good. I trust my agent's reccomendation as he does not get me to invest in those investment policies. Only endowment types or these protection.

stonston

I also bought AIA. Bought the medisheild one plus a rider (pay extra in cash).

The rider is more for private hospitals. covers more things so that you can choose private hospital & better wards without worrying about bills.

I'm also blur about the details but trust my agent. Bcos her gal is 1 day older than my boy & she understands my needs very well. she also respects my budget & helps me to keep to my budget :) Very prompt in service like when my boy had gastric flu & we wanted to send him to hospital, i called her to check if his insurance covered and she told us wot to do so that can claim if really admitted to hospital.

Impt for u to get a good agent who takes time to understand your needs & budget also. & of cos must have good after sales service!