Which is better choice for me? TCM or Gynae?

I would like to seek professional help to make my menses cycle shorter(instead of 35 to 40 days cycle) as well as to sort out issues relating to skipping of menses..
I am not sure which one to approach..a TCM at Eu Yan Sang or a gynae instead? Which is more effective? I am also concern of the side effects of the contraceptive pills that the gynae prescribe me though it proves to take effect on me ( I had taken b4 but only a short period of time)

I'm wondering if i take the pills for abt 6mths n thereafter stop the medication, will my menses be late or skip again? anyone has this experience b4? Im not very comfortable taking medication for long term like a yr or more..cos heard there is risk of getting breast cancer though it reduces risk of ovarian cancer. But i feel its the fastest way to see results.. but im not sure if its temporary or permanent, as i had experience if i did not take for subsequent mth, my menses become messy again.

As for TCM, besides Eu Yan Sang, anyone can recommend any gd TCM that can solve my prob?( For convenience sake, i do not wish to brew any herbs hopefully.. Eu Yan Sang TCM is convenient as they provide powdered form medication that just mix with water)I need an experience one n hopefully available in the wkends.
Any advise n thanks in advance!

Phoebii Cheng

I think for long term wise TCM will "tiao" ur body.....though you might not see immediate effect......takes time

Where do you stay? I know of a quite good TCM around the east area, if you want u can pm me, but this doctor sometimes hv to wait v long.....