Which is your fav salon ?

celine

wherever my stylist go, I will follow...
Currently at platform @ orchard emerald... :tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

i now going to sengkang de at 303 dere auite gd n if member still got 40% discount loh i juz wen for rebonding dere for 119 but after all oni left 71 alot of difference loh hehe.. glad wif e service too haha

aby

The salon in my neighbourhood.. Blk 159A HG St 11.. The 2 young stylists are so nice and non pushy one.. They even kept telling me, no need rebond now la.. Go bear with it till CNY la.. And also go dye yourself 1st before highlight there, so can be nicer.. Heehee.. Really appreciate their kindness and genuineness.. :red:

But I cannot bear the lion head le.. Heehee.. Went change image, cut fringe then rebond.. :shyxxx:

Vain hor.. :tlaugh:

jaynshar

My fav saloon will be any of the saloon which is the nearest to my place..n oso hving promo for hair rebonding n etc..:wong19:

angelrin

i normally go to jean yip @ tiong baru plaza with leslie.. or sometimes to sunji matsuo with sunji ~ like them ^^

yellowpudding

Can I know how much you spend per trip? Say just wash and cut. and what about highlight?
Not sure who is this question intending to. But for the salon I frequent - Komachi, here are the rates:

Wash and Cut over is $85.
Highlight is $150 and above (really depending on the type of highlights you want, my last color (1 base) + 2 highlights (2 different color tones) is $350)
:)