which mosquito repellent do you use?

liz2010

Hi, I use Moz Away mosquito and insect repellent for my kids. But the smell is strong. I'm wondering if other natural brands are the same? Can you share?

apollo

i bought an organic brand from Square 2. the shop that sells baby carrier near level 1 toilet. they display the repellent at the counter. i find it quite good.

camom

Hi, I use Moz Away mosquito and insect repellent for my kids. But the smell is strong. I'm wondering if other natural brands are the same? Can you share?
Moz Away has 2 versions. There's the regular one that has the citronella smell and the other one (taller n slimmer bottle that is green) has a more pleasant fragrance. Both are labelled as safe for kids and babies though. I usually use patches as a supplementary, i still spray repellent on my kids, esp the younger one cos he always has allergic reactions to mozzie bites tat requires the use of steriods to counteract the reactions.

apollo

Moz Away has 2 versions. There's the regular one that has the citronella smell and the other one (taller n slimmer bottle that is green) has a more pleasant fragrance. Both are labelled as safe for kids and babies though. I usually use patches as a supplementary, i still spray repellent on my kids, esp the younger one cos he always has allergic reactions to mozzie bites that requires the use of steriods to counteract the reactions.
same as mine.. =(

candy_ian

I'm using badger bug repellent balm it's organic n smells of lemongrass.. So far so gd no mozzie bites whenever he uses it for outdoor play

Amulet

my DD is using 21st century children's insect repellent.. the lemongrass smell is quite strong but we're ok with it.. it's quite effective..

helenchp

have u tried BUGSLOCK from Korea? it is no toxic and no deet. can be worn on the ankle or wrist. reusable menaing when not in use, keep in zipper bag. i use it for my gals when they go childcare about 5 hrs each day, can last 2 and a half weeks. when smell not so strong, i put the bands in the shoe cabinet. I bought in bulk, so if interested can send me an email at lavenderdrimz@gmail.com Am selling each band at $5 but buy 10 get 1 free. plus free normal local postage.

JP12

Hi anyone can recommend what mosquito repellent good for toddlers? I am currently using Hansaplast but the smell is quite strong and I feel the chemical used may be too hard on skin. It gives protection up to 6hrs and non greasy.Thanks

patsie

Actually if u use essential oil Lemon grass can b used 2 ward off mosquitoes

I wld put a few drops onto a ceramic holder n hang it on d stroller

Newmumi

Hi there where can I find the ceramic holder & good quality essential oils?

Those synthetic found in body shop & push carts are not good for inhalation esp the young.

patsie

I m using d brand Mt Sapola Bought d ceramic holder n essential oil there

I m also using d diffuser 4 my home My neighbor commented dat my home smells nice☺☺

Newmumi

Oh great. I love mt sapola products too esp their their diffusers. Pass by their storr and Now they are having sale . There is new scent called lemongrass citronella. You & the rest should check it out..