Which mth than feed with rice?

Wonderwhy

For me, i feel is about 1yr+ when they have more teeth than can tk rice. But Quite angry over my inlaw, cos she feed my bb(10mth) with 1bowl of rice.(cos 1wk my bb stay there for 2day so i can do my hswork and look after my big gal) told my dh to tell her mum not to give so much as hard to digest cos she only hv 1teeth now. but he kept quiet.

When she look after my Sil's dd, i still rem she feed her with rice when she turn 2yrs+.

So izzit safe for a 10mth bb to take a bowl of rice?

stonston

actualli, baby can start eating rice once they are ok with the texture. for my boi, he reject pureed food at 9mths+...then when we give him rice with pureed vege and soup, he eat double of his usual quantity!!!

cos he is teething, gum itchy n he noe how to chew e food with his gums already...so we jus let him try...he din choke or make gagging noises, so it is ok...

every baby is different, u gotta try n see for ur bb :)

when cooking the rice, add more water so it is softer, easier to digest :) my boi has been eating tt since 9mths plus, so problems, dun worry...n for starters, mix small amt of rice into the pureed food first...then if can, use spoon to mash the rice slightly :) over time then give the rice with soup :)

actualli, by 1 yo, they r suppose to be eating the same food as us, which means rice with vege, meat, soup, etc....but the texture of the vege n meat should be chopped up into smaller pieces for them :)

my boi onli had 2 lower teeth when he started on rice :) n my mum let him have small pcs of soft fruits like papaya, watermelon, he loves it!