Which one do you specialized,Chinese soup or Foreign soup?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Which one do you specialized,Chinese soup or Foreign soup?:tlaugh:

pls share any if possible. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::wong29:

jedamum

put a can of campbell soup and then heat up...is it consider a culinary skill? :p
if yes...YES..i am into foreign soups...:wong5:

whitediamond

chinese soups...

juz use chicken drumstick, cabbage, potato, carrot & wolfberry all throw into the pot n boil can le... after it has boiled, then lower the fire to small, cover n simmer...

stonston

for chinese soups, if u dunno wot herbs to put, jus buy pre-packed or go medical hall n ask :) v simple...wash all ingredients, dump into pot n cook :p

for angmoh soups, i have alot of recipes but rarely cook cos my parents prefer chinese soups....angmoh soup is too rich for them...always have alot of cream n milk...

cendrine

I prefer Chinese soup,

ABC soup : boil water and add in the pork ribs, follow by potato+onions+carrot and boil until taste.

Chicken soup: boil chicken until soft, add wolfberry and red dates.

I realised by using dried scallops to boil the soup will give sweet and nice taste ..replacing those seasonings. :)

aapoh

I prefer Chinese soup...I boiled almost everyday for my kids....and I dun add salt..i prefer natural sweetness...
  • Lotus Root Soup
  • Radish n Carrot Soup
  • ABC Soup
  • Old Cucumber Soup
  • Winter Melon Soup
  • 六味汤
  • 四神汤
  • Black chicken soup
  • Chicken feet with peanut soup
  • Spinach soup.....etc

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I prefer Chinese soup...I boiled almost everyday for my kids....and I dun add salt..i prefer natural sweetness...
  • Lotus Root Soup
  • Radish n Carrot Soup
  • ABC Soup
  • Old Cucumber Soup
  • Winter Melon Soup
  • 六味汤
  • 四神汤
  • Black chicken soup
  • Chicken feet with peanut soup
  • Spinach soup.....etc
that's great!

how about 7 colors/types bean soup ?

many people said it is good for health.

Batman

Alpha Male
Am currently overseas for quite a bit and had a badddddd craving for peanut soup so I went to get ingredients to boil. Took about 2.5 hours for two bowl serving.. no one takes it but me. :p First few attempts were using beef bone as stock, I'll have to use pork bone the next time, hehe..

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Am currently overseas for quite a bit and had a badddddd craving for peanut soup so I went to get ingredients to boil. Took about 2.5 hours for two bowl serving.. no one takes it but me. :p First few attempts were using beef bone as stock, I'll have to use pork bone the next time, hehe..
yes, special ...

how about using lamb bone ? :001_302:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Black Chick Soup

After the water boil, put in the chinese herbs and lower the fire. For 1 hour.

1 hour later then put in the black chicken and cook it for another 1 hour wif small fire.

add in some salt after 2 hours... Black chicken soup is ready!!

pokemon97

I prefer to cook Chinese soups....lotus root with peanut, potato with carrot and onion, bittergourd with tomato, corn soup, black bean, winter melon..