which private hospital is the best?

Joycetbg

I am just curious how come so few mummies comment on Mt E. Would love to have more info on Mt E service and pricing although I know there is another thread for it but base on 1 feedback seems insufficient for me. :)

My is at mt E as well. The service is damn gd. I stayed in a one beded room like hotel staying...hee..

Hi Joycetbg, how much did you pay in cash after deducting medisave when you stay at the Mt E 1 bedded room including bb's stay? can share? thank u

Sera Cheng

Hi,

Stay in Mt E last May when gave birth to my son. Mine single beded, normal delivery 3 days 2 nights. total bill $3000+ , cash about $2000+

:wong29:

Catty

Erm.. :err:

Saw many post about TMC, Mt.A, Raffles, Mt.E, gleneagle but seems like no 1 mention about East Shore hor.. :001_302:

Why ah? Tat place too ulu? :err:

jojoki

I delivered at Raffles...I find the nurses very friendly and helpful..especially when I hv dizzy spell after delivery, they really take care of me and ensure that i am comfortable....really appreciate their services and care..
take my words back.... i just delivered there and it was excellent!! Will definitely go back Raffles to deliver my next one. Midwifes and nurses at maternity ward was great!!

yyt47

My is at mt E as well. The service is damn gd. I stayed in a one beded room like hotel staying...hee..
Me too at Mt E. 1 beded. Good service received fm the ward nurses...caring & helpful when i have doubts esp since it was my 1st kid. Nice 'farewell' meal for me & hubby together with my little girl that they catered for us on my last nite stay.:tlaugh: Somehow quite memorable for me.:Dancing_wub:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I would highly recommend Barmoral suite if you are looking for something extra nice at Thomson :red:

The side table allows me to work (yea i work too much) comfortably during the stay

LoVeS

I would highly recommend Barmoral suite if you are looking for something extra nice at Thomson :red:

The side table allows me to work (yea i work too much) comfortably during the stay
indeed it look nice but i tink the bill comes aso very nice wor *keke*:tlaugh:

raeka

My bill need to top up cash 2k the rest is cpf.
Natural birth without epidural single bedded.
Yup their farewell dinner make it so romantics....

adlinzul

Excluding the gyanaecologist and cost, which is the best private hospital in terms of hospital environment (new and not old), service and etc.?
yes,Luv MtAlvernia...
Service gd & the food delicious... ehee..
Took 4 bedded but got to stay at 2bedded for 4bedded price...
Thumbs up Mt A!!:Dancing_wub:

lynnzo

can any recommend a good gynae in mt A?i heard a lot of good feedback abt Dr Ho..anyone deliver their baby with him before?care to share?thanks

LoVeS

can any recommend a good gynae in mt A?i heard a lot of good feedback abt Dr Ho..anyone deliver their baby with him before?care to share?thanks
My ds is delivered by Dr Ho frm Mt A ~ I would say if u haf no budget then u can go for him~ No bad comments except tat his fee is extremely expensive ~ I wont go for him again as i tink it nt worth paying so much n i am happy wif my current gynae for my 2nd pregnancy~

take my words back.... i just delivered there and it was excellent!! Will definitely go back Raffles to deliver my next one. Midwifes and nurses at maternity ward was great!!

hi jojoki may i knw which bedder did u stay in? and what's the bill size? did u give birth naturally or c-section?

i am thinking of giving birth in raffles but afraid the bill size might be huge...

haffa

Hi, both my children are delivered in Thomson. I just delivered my girl in dec 2008. THey have newly renovated rooms. We stayed in Balmoral suite and the food and service is excellent. Room is really spacious and they even provide candlelight dinner for one of the nights. haha. Nurses are very friendly and professional. It comes with free parking for our 3 days stay and 3 extra parking coupons for relatives and friends. Room is so comfy that my hubby wants to stay there longer!! hehe

Hi there...i was wondering how much did u pay for the hospital bill and how much deposit did u have to pay? Thank u sooo much! :)

jojoki

hi jojoki may i knw which bedder did u stay in? and what's the bill size? did u give birth naturally or c-section?

i am thinking of giving birth in raffles but afraid the bill size might be huge...
2 bedded... natural birth with epidural... my antenatal (3 mths pregnancy onwards inclusive of consultations, scans, calcium pills, multivits n natural delivery charge) package was $2.2k (paid 1.6k upfront.. bal 600 to pay after delivery) upon admission i paid $1600 cash. After delivery.. my bill bal was 0.20 cents. So that means all in I paid $3.2k exclusive medisave.

But raffles is really an excellent place to deliver as they have an excellent team at their maternity ward. If u do deliver there.. go for their postnatal class.. free i think. Helen the lactation nurse is great.. she'll teach u how to latch properly.

nurses are all gentle n efficient responds really quickly... baby can be with u all the time in the room .. can bond as much as u want.

hope tht helps.. hav a wonderful delivery!!!

Queenbabe

Yup hi Admin-02 ,

care to tell me the nett amount that u pay for the balmoral suite ?
deduct how much medisave or u get package ? Thanks !

Nur Serena

​ My first son was born at KKH, i wanted to try private hospital for the 2nd one. My hubby suggested Thomson Medical Hospital.. Is it a good one?