White discharges....

Netth

Hi Mummies

I started to have white discharges since i discovered I was 5 weeks pregnant...Right now am already on my 7th week and still once in a while I have white discharges. is it normal? Can anyone share their own experience?

Thank you very much.

tinklish

I had those during week 3-4...now im at week 5, but im having yellow discharge..i heard its not good..m i right??? is there any way to reduce the yellow discharge??

Phoebii Cheng

Hi,

You might want to read up more abt the discharge at babycenter.com, they will update you weekly about your pregnancy how's the baby growing inside you and how your body changes etc....it is v useful to me when I was pregnant

the discharge cld be due to your hormonal change, but still better check with your gynae ya?

apollo

i also have.. but mine is like tinklish, yellowish.. I think there's no way to decrease the discharge leh cause i now going to 29weeks le but it seems to be the same or sometimes will increase abit.. hehe..

hueychye79

i hate those discharge! its stinky!
Try to put panty liner...

But hor, before pregnant 1 panty liner is enough for the day..

After pregnant I notice is a lot loh, can flow out to the underwear.

Sometimes the smell let me feel vomit.. :embarrassed:

But my discharges is not much color, just a bit yellowish.. :tlaugh:

According the information I get from those website, the discharge will increase when you get pregnant..

apollo

Try to put panty liner...

But hor, before pregnant 1 panty liner is enough for the day..

After pregnant I notice is a lot loh, can flow out to the underwear.

Sometimes the smell let me feel vomit.. :embarrassed:

But my discharges is not much color, just a bit yellowish.. :tlaugh:

According the information I get from those website, the discharge will increase when you get pregnant..
ya true, 1 is not enough per day.. at 1st tot pregnant can save on pad but still need to spend more on panty liner. LOL

tinklish

lol...

but i read somewhere that it cld be due some infection that may be harmful to the baby...something about need to get rid of the infection before the birth of the baby..heard this anywhere?

hueychye79

lol...

but i read somewhere that it cld be due some infection that may be harmful to the baby...something about need to get rid of the infection before the birth of the baby..heard this anywhere?
That why we must always check what is the color of our dicharge..

If the smell is very terrible and the color is very dark, I will suggest check with gynae. (Maybe just make a call...)

marlysha

i was told by gynae that my white discharge is a lot..so he took sample and send to the lab...the result came out and it stated that i have gardnerella vaginalis...i've checked wif the gynae was told tat some pregnant women may and maynot have tis infection...but im a bit worried...anyone ever have tis infection...FYI, at times i will feel itchy...at my vagina...

shazcheng

hi dear ladies,

Me too now week 8, have these discharges, yellowish colour... I have checked with my gyne, she say.. is alright might be some yeast infection which early pregnancy is most prone to this infection. I also taking cranberry pill daily... so far... mine not so often appear... my gynec say, so long as no Bleeding is alright... No worries be happy.. :Dancing_wub:

shiseru

During pregnancy, changing hormones and increased blood circulation in the vaginal area cause a discharge called leukorrhea. This runny, whitish substance shouldn't have an offensive odor. There is nothing you can do to reduce this fluid, and you wouldn't want to anyway: This is your body's way of flushing out bacteria to keep you and your baby healthy

The following symptoms may mean that you have a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Here are signs that you should call your doctor

-spotting or bleeding
-discharge that looks like cottage cheese
-discharge that smells like yeast or bread
-green or yellow discharge
-irritation or itching of the vaginal lips
-pain during urination or sex

Source from http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/pregdischarge

It seems I have increased discharge in my 2nd trimester, i don't remember having it during the 1st trimester.

hi dear ladies,

Me too now week 8, have these discharges, yellowish colour... I have checked with my gyne, she say.. is alright might be some yeast infection which early pregnancy is most prone to this infection. I also taking cranberry pill daily... so far... mine not so often appear... my gynec say, so long as no Bleeding is alright... No worries be happy.. :Dancing_wub:
Hi Shazcheng, u taking cranberry pill for wat purpose de?

shiseru

I heard cranberry is a remedy for Cystitis, to protect against urinary tract infections, and also helps to boost immune system. But can cranberry juice prevent yeast infection/discharge?