Who does the housework at home ?

`julee

i do most of the housework. BUT only do wen i feel like it. parents working so my mom onli does cleaning wen she has an off day.
for sweeping, laundry, wash dishes, is my burden.
dh is clean freak so he will clean wen he see the house not to his pleasure.....

leesm105

I have to close 1 eye lah..becoz both full-time working, so tired after work.
we shared the load becoz no maid or in-laws around to help us...
week days back frm work, fetch 2 kids, after dinner oredi 7pm++ liao...
thus, oni laundary, hang clothing, sweep floor.
wkd dh will vacum n mopping. we have to take turn, 1 oversee 2 kids another 1 do the hsework lor...

chrissy

the maid does all the housework... i only tidy our bedroom and washing my girl's bottles... haha..

Carol

I have to close 1 eye lah..becoz both full-time working, so tired after work.
we shared the load becoz no maid or in-laws around to help us...
week days back frm work, fetch 2 kids, after dinner oredi 7pm++ liao...
thus, oni laundary, hang clothing, sweep floor.
wkd dh will vacum n mopping. we have to take turn, 1 oversee 2 kids another 1 do the hsework lor...
Sometimes I just refuse to budge from my bed . Refuse to wake up and do housework and wish I could close one eye too but no choice . Have to keep the house clean for Ds's sake . Before I had Ds , Dh was the one doing all the housework and yelling at me for being a messy freak . But now it's the other way round . Lol .

lulu_booboo

got cleaner who comes in once a week to vacuum and mop floors, clean toilets and kitchen etc...

daily washing up done by smelly angmoh...
me just tidy up after boo.

stonston

actualli, dun u all feel proud n a sense of achievement after doing all tt housework?
i will feel darn proud when my house is nice n clean lei....n this is onli my rented place!

i tink sometimes we ladies do housework, men dun wanna lift finger, they must at least praise us la....
when my hb praise me abt e toilet so clean, i can smile in my sleep de lor....hahaha.... <DADDIES, R U READING TIS???>

Hmm... i only clean my room & wash my son's milk bottles, waterbottles & lunchbox.
the maid does the rest.

i dont let the maid clean my room cos i dont like my things to be touch by other ppl.

EnFlor

Mainly I do coz i am the Minister of Home Affairs. (i've got other 'ministries' in my portfolio)

However, the dirty job, i'll let him have the honour eg:cleaning the fans, mopping, cleaning the stove top, etc I don't like to handle yucky stuff.

-SRI-

When it comes to doing hsework, it'll be mostly me..Sisters lazy...

B4 preg luvs to vacuum my hse everyday, wipe the furnitures n windows n mop the floor once a wk...spring cleaning the toilet once a wk too..normal cleaning will be everyday after i bath...

Nw preg... use broom always...vacuum once a wk..wipe the furnitures n windows n mop the floor once in 2wks... hahahaha.... i dunno why nw preg, i realise the vacuum is so heavy lei n bending dwn often make me hv backache... hmmm... everytime when i in the toilet, mum will shout frm outside, warn me nt to clean the toilet..she said in my condition i cant do tt...haiz..but if no one clean n mum nt at hm.. hahaha..i happie..can go clean it..i don like la dirty toilet...pantang....

Mom - cooks, go pasar & wash clothes.. I'll follow her once in a blue moon cz doc advise me on bed rest.. i nvr cook cz she criticise my food b4..si nw phobia to let her taste..she said my cooking is blant..she prefer very salty..nt healthy ma...

Elder sis - working..go hm only wash her uniform...she so lazy.......she said cz she gave mum mthly allowance of $300, there's no need for her to do hsework..she tinks my mum maid or wat?? maid even earn more than $300 lor...

Youngest sis - always go out one...havoc...but we can rely on her to go shops...the only things is tt, she reach hm very late one....if ask buy things, we'll get the things like 5 hrs max...hahahaha...

Lucky my mum hse is 2rm only..nt big...if dad hse ar..4rm..but ok la..nt many things..still can manage...

Last edited:

xue

las time b4 haf maid..is dh vacuum n mop when his off day..he do not lke mi to vacuum n mop coz he tink i do not clean enough..zz..if not is my mum do..den my mum put clothes in the washin machine..my dh will hang it..nw my maid do all..but my dh rather he clean our own room..but i told him no nid la..since got maid ma..