Who got the responsible to bring kid for injection?

oblong

i bring my baby for injection, my parents would accompany and help me out. Cos daddy has trouble taking leave. Moreover, he perceives my job as not impt, 'pass time' only, so shld be easy to take leave anytime.....:bmad:

Queenbabe

Hi all ,

Im new here, Jurong point nowadays more crowded than lastime when only have JP1 now JP2 more worst.

Well i think both can bring the kid for jab together no need to ask who is responsible for it , if my hubby cant make it then i go alone. Or who free who bring lo. I dont mind go alone coz even he go with me makes no difference coz im the one carry my baby for the jab.

CanCanMum

Hi all ,

Im new here, Jurong point nowadays more crowded than lastime when only have JP1 now JP2 more worst..
YEAH!!! i was there last sat...so crowded until toilets gotta queue 45 mins....why so many pple huh???

SUPER DUPER CROWDED like one kind lor....LOLs:tlaugh:

for me, we do it TOGETHER...cos' of the nature of our job in the past, we have full control over our time....

but I understand that for most couples, its mommy who does the job... especially if you are a SAHM... somehow its more like 'take for granted'....:nah:

I am SAHM but my hubby will never expect or ask me to do it alone.. anything concern about OUR baby, we will do it together.... we never have a thought of who is going to do it...

jazz_sofia

hubby comes wif me everytime dd has vaccine sked...he tried to have half day leave or would sked it during wkends...he wants to hear also what the dactor will say...i could say hes a very hands on dad...if his work is tight, i go alone but will call me many times to check if im doing ok...but he try his best to accompany me...on my observation, he likes people to know that hes a hands on dad :tlaugh:

snowbear

I am stay at home mum but my hubby will never expect or ask me to do it alone.. anything concern about OUR baby, we will do it together.... we never have a thought of who is going to do it...
SAME!!! When dd falls sick, he'd also try his best to get back early from work to accompany us to see the doc (even tho the doc is just downstairs.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:)

jellybnzw

For me both mommy & daddy will take time off to bring my bb gal for injections. I get weekdays off so okay, and daddy will accomodate to take leave. He got more days in a year lar.

wahwah

I am a SAHM. I am usually the one who brings the children for vacination or to see doctor. I don't mind doing it, unless the child is very sick, then I prefer hubby to go with us.

somenifty

Usually I monitor the injection dates and appointments but we always go together. DH likes to be involved in every way :)

Jan

hahaaa... My hubby is the one who will take leave to bring my boy to his Vaccine and Physio.. He got more days of annual leave.

adoncia

i go to polyclinics for my girl's jabs and everything.. daddy will be the one who decide when.. we will both go together... if any changes, etc, i will usually do the calling...