Who is ur gynae at KKH?

SeanNg

Alpha Male
Dear all,
My wife is not in 5th week pregnant, we are planning to do at KK hospital or else at Thomson Medical Care ..I would like to know beside, Dr Irene Chua at KK hospital and Benjamine Tham at TMC, can you recommend any other pro-natural gynae? Our first baby so both of us really worried..Thanks in advanced

v0nne

I'm seeing Dr Wee HY @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

He was strongly recommended by my friend as she did her 2nd c-sect with him and he did a better job than her first doc in the States.

I'm not too keen on female gynae as they are usually less gentle than the males. I did my pap smear with 2 female gynaes before and I bled overnight. Yucks.
my is dr wee hy also . is he good ?

xian

Dear all,
My wife is not in 5th week pregnant, we are planning to do at KK hospital or else at Thomson Medical Care ..I would like to know beside, Dr Irene Chua at KK hospital and Benjamine Tham at Thomson Medical Center, can you recommend any other pro-natural gynae? Our first baby so both of us really worried..Thanks in advanced
I would recommend A.prof John Tee fr KKH. He delivered my girl, 3 mths old, very professional and pro natural.

biBee

Mine is Dr Han How Chuan. He is very experienced but also very busy. I have to wait a little longer than the patients going to the other rooms at TPS but it still okay for me. He is very patient and will answer all your questions but if you have no questions and everything is fine, he just say see you in the next appt.

noan

Mine is Dr LC Lee.A very good n understanding lady.On my delivery day she reached hospital very fast(I've fast delivery )The only thing have to wait very long time for my turn during appt

pipilili

My gynae is Dr Arthur Tseng. I find his approach very warmth and both DH and myself are comfortable with him.

:001_302:

mine is dr LC Lee too.. she delivered both my #1 and #2.. it's true she reach the hospital very fast o_O as though she live in the hospital :p

Shes very friendly and funny.. just like a friend whom you can talk to about anything..

mine is dr goh shen li.. am seeing her in tps but she also see patients in clinic b..she's very patient and will answer any concerns u have, she is also very assuring as she's very detail with any ultrasound scans taken...she's also a very gentle and pretty lady..highly recommended...

Gem2505

Hi all.
I just delivered my lil princess on 3 feb. my gynae was Dr WS Law. but i was on an emergency delivery as my waterbag level was low.
i delivered my bb at 36weeks. and its CNY period, my gynae was on OVERSEAS leave. end up, another gynae took over.
Dr HY Wee took over my case. i had to admit immediately and being a first time mummy, i was extremely worried and anxious.
i cried on the spot when Dr Wee said i had to admit hospital on the same day. I had to induce 2 times but dilation was sadly, SLOW.
after 33 hours of struggle, dilation was only 1.5cm! i dragged from 1Feb all the way till 3Feb. end up, i requested for C sect coz i dont want to wait any longer
and struggle any more contraction pain. althou many nurses and the doc on duty at the delivery suite keep trying to ask me go for natural, i do not want.
so Dr Wee came st away from home ( first day of CNY ), to help me perform the op! I was glad! =)
I must say, he did a really good job! and i'm v confident with him althou its my first time seeing him and he's going to perform op on me.
now, im back home with bb and doing v well =) am going to see Dr Wee for follow up on my stitches tml. im glad, labour is all over! phew!

missyqiqi

biBee my gyn is also Dr Han!

My sister first child was delivered by him, so she highly recommended him to me. Was happy to c that quite a no. of mummy here have him as gyn. :D

I'm ok with the waiting time so far, is quite alright, and I c him after office hour, so don't mind waiting.

Harmy

Mine was dr goh Shen Li, I was happy with her she's very friendly very nice, answered all my questions well she was recommended to me by my husbands colleagues they worked together I was very happy with the way she checked me and also my scans she would take her time and not rush so get a good look and give me lots of pics :)

Mindyling

My gynae is Dr Bernerd Chern. He only answers questions that I ask, never try to assure me when he knows being a first-time mom i will have a lot of things unsure. He feels more like a GP to me, giving me medicine to cure my ailments. Has anyone ever had consultation with him before? Please share experience. Thanks.

chloegal

My gynae is A/Prof Han, Have undergo two cerclage by him due to my incompentence cervix and delivered both my ger at 34weeks plus. Have just have my Lap myomectomy on 08 july to remove my 6cm fibroids. He is still the caring and confidence gynae i know 7 yrs ago. Am very comfortable under his care, have never regreted having him for my gynae. Must thanks my elder sister's manager for recommending him to me.

Last edited:

pipilili

Has anyone done Csect with Dr Han from KKH before? How is his stitching skills? Does he use 'meltable thread' or 'non meltable thread'?

rashescinderella

Hi all, can anybody advice me Dr Irene Chua is from which clinic and what is the number? I would like to make an appointment with her.

Thanks & Merry Xmas :001_302: