Who pay for what in the household?

Mrs Xie

dh settles everything including all kinda bills, dd's expenses, groceries, outing, transport etc.... I would fork out for the nanny's monthly pay and the rest is mine....... :tlaugh:

Last edited:

ireneliau

currently my husdand pay for 16mth baby expense.. then we have this joint acc to pay for other bills like insurance for baby.. waiting to get a flat so no household expense.. if not all will still deduct fron joint acc..

shopaholic

Hubby pays for the big ticket items like :
- car, petrol and season parking expenses
- monthly allowances for inlaws as they take care of our 2 kids

Then he contributes the rest into our joint acct (after keeping a fixed sum for his daily expenses). From there, together with my salary, I will manage the rest such as bills, groceries, kids' enrichment classes, savings, investments etc... :)

elaine01

i pay for everything when pay comes. then DH gimme $$$ weekly. sometimes want to buy thing svery inconvenient. have to ask $$$ from him.

justmint

hubby pay renovation loan,bb & house insurance, & makan, i pay my mom for taking care of bb..we also will bank in $ mthly to pay for bills, baby stuffs & others into our join acct.

if the shopping I am buying are from the place where his credit card got distcount he'll pay too. or else I'll have to fork out myself.

Hes not into buying bb extra things...mostly I am the one..so I fork out from my own pocket..hahahaa..if too ex then i'll take $ back from the join acct..hehehehe

naze

Most of the things hubby will pay, sometimes I will pay him 50%, most of the time, he said no need....I can save up $$$...:shyxxx:

-SRI-

actualli me n hb nvr state like ur $ is ur $..then u pay this n that...

all our bills deduct by giro fm our joint acct...every mth we put $ into tt acct for bills lor...more like fair share of bills :)

but buy toys, clothes, diapers, etc etc for my boi is usualli i pay :)
LOL... Me draw very clear line to my dear Syg...I tell him tt i'm a gd student b4...so I muz listen to wat my teacher teach me.. she said tell ur HB " My $$ is my $$... Ur $$ is OUR $$" whahahahaha.. he was shocked at 1st...but ask him, which one is better, Ur $$ is MY $$ or Ur $$ is OUR $$?? he chose the 2nd one..he said sounds much more better... Hehehe...actually I was juz testing him.. Aniwae its true, my accs teacher teach me tt lei...:tlaugh:

But seriously.. If i wanna buy my own gal stuff..I'll pay for it...cz for my own used ma..don dare to ask him for it much more tell him to pay... & sometimes he scold me for nt asking him to pay... i tot most guyz prefer if they spend less to their gf?? He different..want me to be more demanding....Siao...But if i gt cravings..he'll pay...usually when it comes to feeding me, he'll pay... tts y nw i fat!!!!!!! :001_302:last time w/o him I was fit man.......... haiz.........Nw waiting for my Durian..gosh..craving like hell....wanna eat it very badly...wanna go w/o him but nt sure the address.. U all gt any idea the address for durian @ Geylang?????:embarrassed:

for me, SO pay for BB expenses, bike, his parent,PUB bill/licence fees & our travel expenses(2of us only). SO will pay for my card bill as if gt to use card for urgent case to pay for bb powder/medical/etc etc.

As for me, i pay for town council, food,if SO dnt feel like to step out of the hse for dinner, i gt to buy back n i pay, pay to my mum, she take care of my darling & Gas(as i do most of the cooking). I pay for myself i wanna buy things for myself or for BB Jae.

Last edited:

sui

My hubby keeps only pocket money for himself and deposits the rest into my account. I settle all expenses from my bank account. :001_302:

If I'm out alone I'll pay for whatever I buy, but if not.. hubby pays for everything and settles the bills.
Our plan is that my savings is for the "rainy weather"..

ariess

My hubby pay for most of the things and give me allowances for buying household things like food. So i mostly save my salary and spend it on shopping and kids.