Whose baby's the cutest??

Ottermum

jojoki's Netanya's also very cute...i like her 'drumsticks' (arms)...:001_302:

oh by the way what happened to our dear VVB n DaddyD?? so long no postings from them.....:err:

chiro

wa! Johanan 8 kg plus only. He was 3.74 kg when born , now lost weight haha! Which milk powder is your dotter drinkin now. Johanan drinkin mamil gold

jojoki

wa! Johanan 8 kg plus only. He was 3.74 kg when born , now lost weight haha! Which milk powder is your dotter drinkin now. Johanan drinkin mamil gold
net net born 3.5kg, she is fully breast-fed!! dats y i also dunno y she's so overweight! her weight is 97% percentile leh! really scary lor! i am really hoping dat she will lose some weight or at least maintain...

to carry her is v v difficult... i think 10ms is the max!!!

jojoki

dont't worry sista...once they start crawling n walking they start losing their weight too!!
ppl tell me whn they teeth will lose weight, (no appetite ma) but NO! i din even knw she was teething until the teeth erupted di, no weight /appetite lost... then dey say crawl but NO! also no difference... so now i keep my fingers crossed... when she walks lets hope she will start shedding!!

apollo

ppl tell me whn they teeth will lose weight, (no appetite ) but NO! i did not even knw she was teething until the teeth erupted di, no weight /appetite lost... then dey say crawl but NO! also no difference... so now i keep my fingers crossed... when she walks lets hope she will start shedding!!
jojoki i know hw u feel!!!!!!!!!!! when ds went for his 3rd mth jab, pd told me he will start to slow down in weight gaining and decrease in milk intake/longer interval. but ds weight is still shooting v fast lik rocker!! he is noe nearly 6mth old but weigh 9.2kilO!!!!!!!!!! ppl also told me, aft jab, appetite will drop, when teething apptite will drop, but no lehh... :embarrassed:

jojoki

jojoki i know hw you feel!!!!!!!!!!! when dear son went for his 3rd month jab, pediatrician told me he will start to slow down in weight gaining and decrease in milk intake/longer interval. but dear son weight is still shooting very fast lik rocker!! he is know nearly 6mth old but weigh 9.2kilO!!!!!!!!!! ppl also told me, after jab, appetite will drop, when teething apptite will drop, but no lehh... :embarrassed:
hehehe.. dunno ur son will join net net club or not.... beat her record la... lol is he on breastmilk also??

TANZHENZHI

Mummies, i like Jojoki and Ottermum babies, they are so chubby.. =) My son not as chubby when he was 3months.. As he look taller so not so chubby now... He also didn't lose weight while teething.. Now he's coming to 12kg and he's 11months. So tiring when carry him go shopping.. It's like carrying a bag of 10kg rice.. hahaha..:001_302:

TANZHENZHI

I also like Johanan. He's very cute too.. Johanan so clever can give 4D? haha... Ask him give me 4nos.. i go buy hahaha.. :tlaugh:

apollo

hehehe.. dont know your son will join net net club or not.... beat her record ... lol is he on breastmilk also??
nope, i stop bf-ing aft he reached 4mth old. he is now fully on FM.. what netnet club?? haha....

apollo

Mummies, i like Jojoki and Ottermum babies, they are so chubby.. =) My son not as chubby when he was 3months.. As he look taller so not so chubby now... He also didn't lose weight while teething.. Now he's coming to 12kg and he's 11months. So tiring when carry him go shopping.. It's like carrying a bag of 10kg rice.. hahaha..:001_302:
but the in ur avatar, he looks SUPER chubby can... i know hw u feel.. i pften suffer from shoulder and wrist pain aft carrying ds.. my hubby always say dont bring down the stroller when we bring ds out. i told him to carry him, i will not do the 'dirty' job. haha...

Ottermum

but the in your avatar, he looks SUPER chubby can... i know hw you feel.. i pften suffer from shoulder and wrist pain after carrying dear son.. my hubby always say dont bring down the stroller when we bring dear son out. i told him to carry him, i will not do the 'dirty' job. haha...
TANZHENZHI-yes he looks really cute in your Avatar...even my hubby says so...

it never fails to make me smile whenever i see your post (Avatar) :001_302:

FYI my son was NEVER chubby...he's a skinny babe...like me n hub when we were infants...

the picture on my Avatar is one of the few nicer ones already...:tlaugh: