Whose baby's the cutest??

Ottermum

Hey ladies!

whose baby do you think is the cutest (as in posted on the Avatar) other than your own?

hmmm...i personally think Chiro n TANZHENZHI...can't decide between them...both babies are cute!

not forgetting Autumn82's Iggy...also very cute!

what do you think? :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

:shyxxx:Otterbabe~~~ i m quite cute when i m a baby~~~:p:p:p

wahaOoahahhah

ok ok

1 vote for Ignatius - Autumn82 my baObei's baby, coz hes real cute in real person too~~~

EnFlor

everyone's cute in their mommies' eyes. No second thoughts on that.:red:

Pssst.....I am cute too! LOL

autumn82

Thanks thanks.. :tlaugh:

In fact, my kids look like me when I was a baby.. So I'm considered adorable too!!! Wahahahahah.

I like Letitia, Bbp's darling!!!!!!! *giggleS* Iggy will drool on her too, I think... :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

chiro

i like jojoki's girl hehe. I did 'how many kids you have ' survey in face book and results is :i got 2 boys , sian

jojoki

i think all bbs are cute.. but i like chubby babies too, johanan n letitia r super cute n autumn ur daughter is soo beautiful in the picture (in red)

BbpHir3

Thanks thanks.. :tlaugh:

In fact, my kids look like me when I was a baby.. So I'm considered adorable too!!! Wahahahahah.

I like Letitia, Bbp's darling!!!!!!! *giggleS* Iggy will drool on her too, I think... :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
i think all bbs are cute.. but i like chubby babies too, johanan n letitia are super cute n autumn your daughter is soo beautiful in the picture (in red)
if i nv open this thread, i wun noe letitia was bring mention here~~ twice somemore.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

i lyk iggy's "duhz" look~~:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

chiro

now johanan likes to show 1 finger on his right hand and 3 fingers on his left, my mil bought 9191 about 2 weeks ago and strike 4d, she bot the number cos he is 9 months old pointing 1 finger haha! Now tat joker is practising his standin skills with the help of the bed' head board and banged his forehead against the wall twice haha

BbpHir3

now johanan likes to show 1 finger on his right hand and 3 fingers on his left, my mil bought 9191 about 2 weeks ago and strike 4d, she bot the number cos he is 9 months old pointing 1 finger haha! Now tat joker is practising his standin skills with the help of the bed' head board and banged his forehead against the wall twice haha
ahhh~~ the head banging process of growing up~~
lol.. careful worz.. later he practice his "tie tou gong" on u.. it'll be damn pain.. esp if he hit your collar bone area.. trust me~~~!! letitia do that all the time.. n she can giggle after doin that.. -_-"

apollo

i vote for baby letitia!!!!!!!!!! so chubby, so sweet, so cute!!!! haha!!!!!!!!!!

stonston's boy also v cute!! :001_302:

apollo

lol.. careful worz.. later he practice his "tie tou gong" on you.. it'll be damn pain.. esp if he hit your collar bone area.. trust me~~~!! letitia do that all the time.. n she can giggle after doin that.. -_-"
ds also! he always use his head to bang us. we v pain den he v happy... tt day he kok his forehead, both sides somemore... tsk tsk...

chiro

i kena tie tou gong liao. He knocked my eye brow area and for a moment i saw silver lights , wa hit collar bone some more , ouch

letitia still giggle verry courteous liao johanan pretend nothin happen n continue to do his other stunts

his daddy taught him how to wrriggle his butt towards edge of the bed.. Lower his legs n wriggle down to stand on the flooor hauizzz

noww he likes to hit my belly like he is a drummer like tat....he thinks tat its fun...

lol.. careful worz.. later he practice his "tie tou gong" on you.. it'll be damn pain.. esp if he hit your collar bone area.. trust me~~~!! letitia do that all the time.. n she can giggle after doin that.. -_-"

Last edited:

BbpHir3

dear son also! he always use his head to bang us. we very pain then he very happy... that day he kok his forehead, both sides somemore... tsk tsk...
SAME!!!!!!!!!

i kena tie tou gong . He knocked my eye brow area and for a moment i saw silver lights , wa hit collar bone some more , ouch

letitia still giggle verry courteous johanan pretend nothin happen n continue to do his other stunts

noww he likes to hit my belly like he is a drummer like that....he thinks that its fun...
courteous??? she can giggle halfway n knock again lohz!!! :err::err:

BbpHir3

hahaha.. i wish Maphius grow up faster.. den he can play with letitia.. at least i dun need seperate myself.. + worried letitia hit maphius accidentally..

chiro

take more photos of maphius, i love takin photos of johanan when he was burped hehe. Ask you hor, when you got pregnant tat time, were you breastfeedin?
hahaha.. i wish Maphius grow up faster.. then he can play with letitia.. at least i dont need seperate myself.. + worried letitia hit maphius accidentally..

chiro

take more photos of maphius, i love takin photos of johanan when he was burped hehe. Ask you hor, when you got pregnant tat time, were you breastfeedin?
hahaha.. i wish Maphius grow up faster.. then he can play with letitia.. at least i dont need seperate myself.. + worried letitia hit maphius accidentally..

BbpHir3

take more photos of maphius, i love takin photos of johanan when he was burped hehe. Ask you , when you got pregnant that time, were you breastfeedin?
ya~~ i'm waiting to take more pics of him when he's awake~~ lol..
i only manage to bf letitia for 2weeks.. n it wasn't even exclusive.. =(..